“Good Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #144 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Award Wining Giant Wings.The Best Wings in Tampa Bay area. The best Happy Hours in Clearwater/ Largo. Watch all your favorite sports and sing Karaoke as a rock star with your friends. Happy Hours 4pm to 8pm Mon-Fri.Late night Happy Hours 10pm to Close Mon-Sun. Our menu includes Burger, Steaks, Sandwiches, Salads, Wings , wraps , fajitas, fish.
Oldsmar, Florida
“Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I go here for wings. They are among the best. Prices are reasonable and service is always great. This is also a good place to go if you are a sports fan. They run specials on occasion during sports events.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Largo, Florida
“wings&football”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Go every saterday for ohio state football,get hot wings,The best,Great service, The grils are great

Just an all around nice place

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
pinellas park, florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

the food is always consistent and very good. I highly recommend for 'bar style" food. healthy options too!

Visited January 2014
Bay Area
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We go to Mugs and Jugs a lot and have ordered the take out with never a problem. Love the chicken wings and they are a good size compaired to others.We always have good service and the staff are friendly.
We have taken our family there with small children no problem great small fry food.Another thing we enjoy is the triva Great fun.
I have tried other food there as well all great value for your money,they also have happy hour

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Gone down hill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I used to come here at least once a week each time I Come here it has gotten worse. The service is horrible the girls are so rude. The food never has any type of consistency. One week it comes out hot and great the next week it is a complete let down. I revived a sweet tea and only drank half so I asked for a Togo cup to take the other half with me mind you I played 2.50 for it and I was told I was going to be charged another 2.50....5.00 for one drink??? Such a rip off ANOTHER BIG rip off I got boneless wings and they weren't all in the sauce ( half of them were just breading) whEn I asked for them all to be medium she brought me a sauce and said it will be 1.75...so your telling me for something they couldn't completely do their self I had to pay? It wouldn't even have mattered really but when you have such horrible service and it seems as if the server is trying to make your bill higher for her tip and is down right rude. BIG FAIL. Mugs n jugs has just seemed to hire anyone whether they have good personality or not and if she can't make sure her food comes out hot and correct she don't care at all.

• Visited February 2014