“Shameful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
clearwater beach
“Shameful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

What a fantastic place. So unfortunate to read a review that has anything bad to say about this place. Food, drinks and staff are excellent. Not a place to bring antsy children or expect microwave speed food service for pennies on the dollar; Just a great place for adults to enjoy a cold craft brew and a delicious snack. Glad to have this place in my backyard. Go to the beach and watch the sunset, swing through Frenchy's for a bowl of she crab soup and a rum runner, then hit the cork n brew to make it a wonderful day at the beach.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Harwich, United Kingdom
“poor service, minuscule portions”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Ruined my day all together. After a perfect day on a beautiful beach we headed here for dinner before the two hour drive home.My son chose the most expensive thing on the menu 'surf and turf'. I did not complain as I felt if it was good then it would be worth the money. We waited 1 hour before asking the waiter if he had forgotten about us.. he said we are really busy and it couldn't be helped, I asked why we were not informed of the long wait and he said he couldn't help it if they were busy and argued his point. When the food finally arrived the portion sizes were minute. On placing the food on the table I informed the waitress that I was not happy and she said she would get the manager....... half an hour late, when the food had been eaten, I asked about the manager and she said that there was no manager in. I did not wish to pay full price due to the poor service and ridiculous portions but I was told on several occasions that you've eaten it now and therefore cant have a refund. Being british I do not know my rights in American and not wishing to end up being arrested for lack of payment I reluctantly paid.
Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Leave quickly before you get stung!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2014
Dunedin, Florida
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

the bucket of bubbles was delightful. flatbread was so savory, all the food was amazing. cozy and lovely restaurant with great staff. we came back the next night for mimosas and more splits of champagne.

Visited May 2014
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Brewed to perfection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had eaten in a few of the nicer restaurants in Clearwater on our stay and this place was the best and sadly for us one of the last places we had tried as it was just a short walk away from the main drag and one place that could be missed.
D O N 'T.... its a gem.
The Manager met us and could not have done enough for our family..
We chose to eat outside and its a lovely little spot with patio heaters if you get a bit chilly.
We started with Applewood candied bacon.... BIG thumbs up from all the family, then Hummus then Jumbo Shrimp with the orange ginger sauce ( yummy ).
The kids then had plain Flat Breads that was no issue or inconvenience for the staff or kitchen and my wife and I finished off with the Lava Rock... We both had the Filet ( nice to see an american restaurant serving NORMAL sized portions .. Steaks that is ! )while I had the Tuna my wife had the Scallops... we have had this before at other places world wide but this was very well done.... the meat was already cooked as was the seafood and it was up to us to find the perfection we wanted and to share the seafood..... very very nice and the sauces that accompanied it all were superb.
This is a place you have to try!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Davis, California
“A mid-day beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service was OK, but the selection of beer was excellent! They have local beers (and others) to choose from. Seating is both outside and inside and is a nice relaxing atmosphere.

Visited April 2014