“Could be better” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #183 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Obviously, Chipotle's food is amazing. It's the staff and the friendliness that is found wanting in my humble opinion. They could definitely be more friendly and make sure they go out of their way to make your visit a good one. Not just rely on the food. I've been to quite a few Chipotle establishments in past years and it just seems like they rush you through the line and don't take the time to always get it right. Either that or short you on the extra meat.

Visited December 2013

MAHOPAC
“Decent Mexican food at a decent price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

It was my first visit to this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the food served.

Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Always a great bet...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have never, ever had a bad experience here. The food is always great, service is with a smile and a joke usually, wait is never long...What more could you ask for from a casual dining spot. Extra bonus are the vegetarian offerings for my girl and the emphasys they put on using food sources from ethical and non-hormone using farmers. Ultra good choice!

Visited December 2012
New Port Richey
“Tepid and Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and girlfriend and I went to the Chipotle Grill, looking forward to a fast but healthy meal. We were all really hungry at the time, and had never been in this particular Grill. We asked the server how this process worked, and his answer was,.." Do you know how Subway works,...that's how this works." Hmmm. So, I ordered black beans and rice, with pork. My friend ordered a vegetarian type salad, and my husband ordered a burrito. Our hot food was tepid, at best. I was too hungry to worry about it, but when you like your hot food hot, then you already have strike one. My husband asked if they would just heat his burrito in their microwave, and he was told they did not have a microwave. They did offer to make him another, but, the problem with that is they would be using the same tepid food from their "buffet" of choices. So, he passed on that offer. My girl friend's cold salad was "tepid." Who wants tepid salad? We also ordered chips with guacamole. The chips were not hot, not even tepid, but the quacamole was delicious. We all agreed the medium salsa was delicious. The tables were mostly dirty. And I almost sat on a dirty bench with caked on salsa residue. Yuck. Ask us if we would ever bother to go back there again,..the answer is a definite no.

• Visited December 2012