“Awesome Place!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Clearwater Airport

You added Ramada Clearwater Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Clearwater Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3580 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762 (Formerly Executive Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #60 of 96 Hotels in Clearwater
“Awesome Place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Well first off the staff Scott (works night) & Penny (manager) were amazing! Scott went out of his way to help me and I appreciate it very much. So thank you again Scott. The hotel was very nice and the rooms were great size and very clean. The pool area was nice and was heated so that was a bonus. It was also close to the airport and restaurants. Nothing to say at all negative about the hotel, the only down side was that there was a lot of road construction going on in front of the hotel on the main roads BUT it did seem like the whole state of Florida was under construction on the road ways down there. I loved my experience there and will definitely stay there again whenever we go back to Clearwater. A+

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
brenda n, Manager at Ramada Clearwater Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for staying at Ramada Clearwater Hotel. We greatly appreciate your kind words towards our branch and most especially to our valuable employees. We strive to provide the best service to all our guests in the best way we can. In your next visit, do visit our restaurant Kingfish Grill & Taphouse. You do get a 15% on your meal as an in house guest of Ramada.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Zephyrhills, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The best part about my stay is the staff. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The rooms are nice and spacious. The pool and hot tub area is very relaxing and pleasing to the eye. There is the King Fish Bar and Grill right next door that is convenient, family friendly, and serves a great menu. Thank you to the staff and especially Penny for all that you do to make my visit wonderful. :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
brenda n, Manager at Ramada Clearwater Airport, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Ramada Clearwater. We are greatly pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. All our staff are dedicated to provide the best quality of service to all our guests in any way possible. Please do visit us again whenever you are in the area and we will definitely not disappoint you.
Manville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Expect to meet an extremely friendly staff eager to please you in any way...they want you to enjoy your stay. I was impressed with the decor and how nice and new everything looks (especially after reading poor reviews); it's modern and inviting and very clean. The rooms are cozy, comfortable and spacious. I didn't hear any noise from the hallway or other rooms. I enjoyed the flat screen TV with cable and free WI-FI (in all the rooms) and free access to the computers in the lobby 24/7. The pool and hot tub is awesome and the patio looks very pretty lit up at night. I had no idea that my room had a sleep number bed and was absolutely thrilled. I called the front desk after trying to get it to work and couldn't; I was offered to move to another room with the same bed. Another room was ready and to my surprise it was even more spacious with the same type bed and viola!! it worked! I'm sure the other one would've worked if I had pressed hard enough on the remote button because that's all I had to do. What a great night's sleep with or without a sleep number bed. "Penny" was the one who assisted me and after thanking her for all her help she said, "that's what I do!" I had a personal dilemma that the hotel certainly didn't have to accommodate me with but Penny did so because she wanted me to be happy and that's what they do! I highly recommend this hotel and their staff and I will definitely stay here again, they surpassed all my expectations. Some people say, "you get what you pay for" but not so, you get much more than what you pay for!!! Don't be fooled by the price.

Room Tip: If you want quick access to the pool you'll want to book your room on the first floor. The rooms...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us! We at Ramada Clearwater are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about Penny, she is truly a valuable employee. We strive to provide the best quality of service to all our guests. We hope to see you soon again here in Ramada Clearwater.
Ohio City, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We must have gotten the worst room in the house. Ours was dark, painted yellow and maroon colors and a bit smelly. I would not stay there again. The tile was chipped. It may be that one of the towels had been used after the room cleaning because it was draped across the bathroom counter. It was cheap, but you get what you pay for. Maybe another room would have been better. This room was on the lst floor next to the pool. The furniture was old and worn. Not a pleasant experience for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
It is very unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The staff here at Ramada greatly apologizes for the bad experience you had at the hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance and we will do everything in our power to make sure you have a much better stay. Thank you for choosing Ramada and we hope to see you again. Our staff would be more than happy to help in assisting you in any way to make your stay more pleasant.
Brooksville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We enjoyed our short stay very much and particularly appreciated the free shuttle to the airport and the fact we could leave our car there at no charge.,.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

brenda n, Manager at Ramada Clearwater Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing Ramada Clearwater Airport. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Please do stay with us again or dine in our restaurant the next time you are in the area. We will provide if not similar but better service to you and your family.

Been to Ramada Clearwater Airport? Share your experiences!