“AWSOME” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 70 Activities in Clearwater
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Imagine soaring over Clearwater's white sandy beaches and abundant marine life while you enjoy unobstructed views in the "MOTORCYCLE OF THE SKY!" A certified flight instructor will teach you how to fly these amazing and extremely safe aircraft as you take in the incredible sites of the Gulf Coast. This is a hands-on experience and each customer leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards a FAA Pilot license.
Riverview, Florida, United States
“AWSOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

It was an amazing way to see Clearwater. It was relaxing and the view was incredible. I had an hour of flight time, wish I had more. I would definitely go again but for a longer flight.

Visited July 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Activity to do in Clearwater, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Being in Clearwater for the first time was a blast...then to top it off...I decided to take a flight with SkySurfing. Dane was an excellent pilot and made the adventure even more enjoyable. He explained every step of the trip from the ground to the air and back to the ground. I would definitely do it again...if I ever get the chance!! If you're ever in Clearwater....look up Sky-Surfing and go do it!!!!

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Flying Hight At 94”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My children gave me the Sky-Surfing flight for my 94th birthday. It was a great flight. With Dane in the front seat I had no worries and we flew like a bird. I am hard of hearing and wear hearing aids and had not problem hearing over the head set. Try it you like it. I'm ready to do it again.

Redington Shores, Florida
“Morning Liftoff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Dane from Sky-Surfing takes you up in the clouds and lets you experience first hand flying in an open cockpit 2 person aircraft. I tend to ask a lot of questions and Dane was very good about answering and commenting on technical issues the entire time. Safety is foremost, which required changing our agreed date to an alternate when weather was not ideal. The flight was exhilarating from the time you climb in. Thrill seekers...give this a try!

Visited July 2013
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Just like Superman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is the closest you can get to flying like Superman. Dane is a great pilot and instructor. This should be #1 on everyones bucket list. Im telling everyone I know. Bought my son a flight.