“Love the adventure!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 71 Activities in Clearwater
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Imagine soaring over Clearwater's white sandy beaches and abundant marine life while you enjoy unobstructed views in the "MOTORCYCLE OF THE SKY!" A certified flight instructor will teach you how to fly these amazing and extremely safe aircraft as you take in the incredible sites of the Gulf Coast. This is a hands-on experience and each customer leaves with a certificate showing instruction received that applies towards a FAA Pilot license.
Plainfield, Indiana
“Love the adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

While on a short trip to Florida, I was looking for adventurous activities to do. This was an amazing experience and would recommend to anyone! The thrill of flight is an awesome experience. Dane was a great instructor in both preflight and in the air. I was shocked how "easy" it is to fly and that has sparked an interest in looking into getting my pilots license.

Edmonton, Canada
25 attraction reviews
“Best Birthday Gift Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I gave my husband a 70 minute lesson of Sky Surfing and it was no doubt the best birthday gift ever! He had so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed it. He researched the Revo trikes before he even went so he and Dane talked the whole time about different aspects of the trikes. They flew up the coast past Honeymoon Island and Caladesi and saw a pod of dolphins. The scenery was breathtaking and my husband actually flew 80% of the time. He has often thought about getting his pilot's license so this was definitely a 'bucket list' adventure. Plus it was so completely safe! I was nervous initially but after I learned about how safe the Revo trikes are, I was able to relax and just take some awesome video of my husband having the time of his life! Highly recommend and suggest you consider the 70 minute flight -- it goes by very quickly!

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Flight lesson!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Dane is a great instructor and if your down in Clearwater and want to get in some flying lessons in he is the guy I would recommend. We spent 2.5 hours in the air, did some landings to a stop at a Towered airfield and take offs again, made various turns, learned stalls, and low level flying along a line and holding altitude. It was a great time. I highly recommend him.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My teenage son had a great time. He said the view was fantastic. They flew over the beaches and saw several dolphins. And he was able to fly. Dane is a great guide and instructor. Unlike anything else my son has ever done, and he highly recommends it!

Tampa, Florida
“Another great flight over the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had such a good time before I had to do it again. This time I flew with Dane over the beaches at Clearwater. We ended up doing a couple of touch and goes at Alfred Whitted airport, saw the race cars for the Honda Grand Prix running down the other runway. In all, another great time flying the yellow Revo trike!
Bill from Wesley Chapel.