“Magic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 556 Restaurants in Clearwater
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a small family own and operated Bistro. All our cooking is done at order using fresh ingredients. We carry a nice selection of meat, seafood and fresh pasta dish. We also serve savory or sweet crepes.We offer a very nice selection of imported Paulaner beer and a large variety of wine by the glass or bottle. Our Bistro is small so please make a reservation.
Orlando, Florida
“Magic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was my 5th or 6th time eating here. I live in Orlando, but whenever I'm anywhere near Largo, I make a point of having a wonderful meal at this gem. Jean-Claude is a wizard with his sauces. The 'pork medallions in almond crème sauce' is simply sublime. If you want a real treat, you just have to come here and try it. Bring your friends and family!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Fresh and delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food was amazing we had a pasta dish and it was perfect flavor, so tasty. We also had the escargot appetizer, the best ever. My favorite drink was the Italian drink so .refreshing. We had the passion and peach drink. Service was outstanding!!

Bratislava, Slovakia
“Tripadvisor is right - Must to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We spent week in Clearwater in August and we looked for some good meal around. so I opened Tripadvisor and let it to advice something nice. Salt N Pepper bistro was recomended. from outside its nothing special, but when you enter, feelings change totaly to positive. perfect aproach from staff, great meal and even better atmosfere. Mome and son is allways between guests, in the end of dinner Chef apear also. with smile and distributing good mood to everyone. really, it place you Have to go!

Tampa, Florida
“Hole in the wall Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Out of the way best excellent for wind and desert. A little pricy but the Escargo was light and tasty. The steak and scrimp specials were very good and the crepe desert light and scrumptious. Highly recommend this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clearwater, Florida
“Easily Five Stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I brought my family here when they got back from up north and wow were we pleasantly surprised. This restaurant is one of a kind! Absolutely fantastic!! The atmosphere of this restaurant made us feel like we were at home enjoying dinner. The best part was the food! My father and I both had the flat iron steak (medium rare) with the red vine sauce and by the end of the meal, we were scooping up as much of that sauce as we could. My family and I all had different types of crepes for dessert, and everyone at our table couldn't believe just how amazing all of the food and wine was. If you seriously love to eat food and you're not afraid to spend a little money, then this family owned and operated restaurant is for you!! Seriously one of the best restaurant experiences my family and I have ever had.

• Visited July 2013