“Authentic Taste of Paris” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 573 restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small family own and operated Bistro. All our cooking is done at order using fresh ingredients. We carry a nice selection of meat, seafood and fresh pasta dish. We also serve savory or sweet crepes.We offer a very nice selection of imported Paulaner beer and a large variety of wine by the glass or bottle.Our Bistro is small so please make a reservation.
“Authentic Taste of Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Salt n Pepper Bistro is absolutely wonderful! Wonderful food and extremely friendly atmosphere! Their savory crepes are delicious! The family run bistro makes you feel right at home. The chef even took time to visit each table and actually talk to them! After visiting Paris a couple years ago, I have been in search of a French restaurant that makes me feel like I’m sitting on the streets of Paris enjoying cheese and wine. Salt N Pepper does exactly that! Truly a delight and will most definitely visit here again and again! Keep up the great work Jean Claude!

93% Recommend
Palm Harbor
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This restaurant is a new favorite!! My first trip was with a group for lunch. Each one of us tried something different and shared. Incredible-each one was fantastic!! Took my daughter back for dinner and was again impressed with the quality of food, the wine selections and the addition of fresh made pasta!! Last weekend we took another couple and they loved it!! A wonderful addition to the community!!! Thank you!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Review by a REAL customer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

It's a shame that people, for whatever reason, log onto a site like this and enter false information in an attempt to bring down a wonderful business like this one. To criticize a restaurant's chef salad or french dressing when THOSE ITEMS ARE NOT EVEN ON THE MENU...c'mon, people...get a life!!

In my experience after several visits, I can only give Salt & Pepper excellent ratings. The food is fresh and expertly prepared. The ambiance is personal and inviting - no huge crowds with people shouting over one-another. I don't mind waiting a few minutes longer than I wait in other establishments because I know Jean Claude is giving my order his full attention - there is no "pre-prepared" food offered here! If you have a favorite wine, bring it! The corkage is reasonable. I have never been greeted by other than a welcoming smile, and I have rarely seen a family work so well and so hard together to help realize their dreams of operating a successful family-run small business.

I can only offer one suggestion to you if you are swayed by critical comments of others...visit Salt & Pepper and decide for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

“ooh-la-la”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

joined friends for lunch after reading stellar local reviews; we were not disappointed as the parma baguette and salad nicoise were both excellent; the baguette, crusty and homemade, rivaled any I have had in France; finished lunch with a "sweet" crepe suzette (their specialty is crepes) and the sauce was extrordinary; house chardonnay at a reasonable price and the ambiance is french country; congenial owners; fresh fresh food without signs of a microwave or deep fryer on the property- will return soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
jclinusa, Owner at Salt N Pepper Bistro, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you very much. We are working hard with the best ingredients to make each experiences a great one.
Clearwater, Florida
“Had a great Dining experience,share with your friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was great we had three meals every meal was a Deee-Lite. We had three different desserts and everyone was excellent. I came to the conclusion that any of The bad reviews Must be from competitors.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the review. You have guested right about our competitors, but words of mouth, quality and kindness will always win.