“Fin, Noggin, DUDE!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering customized Jet-Ski Tours in the Clearwater Beach, Caladesi Island area. We will take you shelling, find dolphins, and see celebrity homes. We also offer 2-3 hour tour to Three Rooker Island/Anclote Key. These are secluded islands only accessible by boat where you will see crystal blue water, and the most powdery white sand. Stand-up Paddleboards are also available for rent and are available by day or week and delivered in the immediate area. Our Stand-Up Paddleboard rates are: $30 an hour; $60 for 3 hours; and $80 a full-day! Our Pontoon boat rentals are done on the half day and daily basis. Boats can accommodate 7 people. Renter must be age 28 years of age and older with boating experience. Rates are: $200 for four hours, not including gas and tax. Also offering sunset cruise with your own captain...reservations required.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Fin, Noggin, DUDE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fin is freakin awesome! Great instructions and treated my family like his family! Highly recommended if you have young kids or are a new to the sport. Fin took time with us to teach us how to ski safely and we had a blast! THANKS FIN!

Bayside, New York
“Best Jet Ski Tour Ever!!! Fin Rules!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to Clearwater, FL for years. Every year we go out on Jet Ski's with a tour guide. Well, this year we found the best jet ski tour guide of all, FIN!!!

With Fin, you get an extremely safe and professional guide with a great fun filled personality who will show you an amazing day at a cost that beats all the competitors.

Fin will take you to places less traveled for an even more unique experience. We even got to hang out with a Mega Pod of Dolphins on our excursion!

Take the wife, girlfriend, and the teenagers, you will not be disappointed. We were so happy with our experience with Fin that we will be visiting him from here on out each time we return to Clearwater.

Enjoy!

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I took my son who is 9 years old jet skiing with Fin and my pal took his daughter who is 13. Hired two jet skis we did for a 4 hour tour, the jet skis did 80 mph top speed.
We went to Shell island and it was fantastic. We all was taken to where the stars own property.
Fin knows the area like the back of his hand and he took us to scenic places and islands it was awesome. He tells you some interesting things and knows about any weather and where any low tides are in the Sea. Fin is a friendly guy.
Wild Manatees and Dolphins we all witnessed.
Walked on Islands in the Gulf where nobody else is on them!
Collected lots of lovely shells and stored them on the jet ski to take home with us.
It's a breath taking Tour and we are planning to go again soon.
At the end of the tour you can go in the pool for a swim.
When your out there on a Jet Ski you feel as free as a bird. We all had a Great time.
Geoff

Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Awesome says it all. My boyfriend and I were in town for a few days and wanted to try SUP - stand up paddle boarding. Researching a few of the places around Clearwater Beach, I am sooooo glad we found this place. Fin made this awesome. He was funny and pretty much the coolest guy I've met. He gave us a quick lesson and my boyfriend and I were out on the water. Awesome experience. We had such a great time. If we had more time, we would have done the sunset jet ski tour we heard so much about. I thought the prices were very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Visited September 2013
“BEST PLACE TO GO JETSKIING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went looking for a place to spend the day with my mom and I stumbled upon fins jetskiing. That was by far the best experience I have ever had. This is the place to go if you want to have a good time! And Fin was the best tour guide ever! He knows everything about the sea shells and the marine life and the best places to go.