“Lunch before going to CMA” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Eclectic, Sandwiches
Description: I put my review for this Island Way CAFE under the Island Way GRILL by mistake. Please add this new place and change my review to it!
“Lunch before going to CMA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We decided to stop here for lunch before touring CMA. The facility is small but quaint. The Cuban sandwich was good but greasy. The gelato is not authentic but was good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Get the grouper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Out of all the places that we ate at when we were in Clearwater Beach, their grouper was by far the best. I will go as far as to say it was the best fish I have ever eaten. I actually had the burger, which was really good as well, but my husband let me try some of his and I wish we had had time to go their again so I could have gotten it too! I had actually given up on grouper, thinking I didn't like it because it wasn't very fresh tasting at any of the other restaurants we went to, but this restaurant definitely changed my mind! It was so light and fresh and the breading they had complimented it perfectly! Our server was very friendly and we got our food super fast!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SLC
“Best local lunch EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stopped here after visiting "Winter" the dolphin. It was AMAZING! The fish and chips was the best I've had in a long time! And the black bean burger was awesome.

Clearwatr Beach, Fl
“Quaint cafe ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

As a local on the "island" this place is awesome. Great food!! Excellent service. Chef Mark always makes sure everyone is satisfied with their food!! We love this place and would like to keep it a secret, but I think secret may be out.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Mmmm, good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stopped in for lunch before heading over to the Aquarium and got a table on the back patio. The food was great--fish bites house specialty, fish tacos, and the kids' mac and cheese with fruit--and the service was as well. Would definitely go again!

• Visited March 2014