My wife and I love to find places like Barefoot Bay. It's classic old Florida done very nicely and well maintained. We don't care to travel from one high rise hotel to the next where it's difficult to get the flavor of an area. We like to travel a lot and try to stay and eat at non chain places. We find the family run places are much more interesting. Also not interested in taking an elevator from the room down to the beach. Barefoot is easy walking distance to everything the beach great restaurants and shops. We're headed back for a week later this month and looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barefoot Bay Resort and marina is a small family owned and operated motel conveniently located in the center of Clearwater beach making everything just a short walk away. Pier 60 and the beach are 3 minutes away, municipal marina a 2 minute walk. shops and restaurants to cater to every need are 3 minutes away.We are situated on the intra coastal side of the island with great open views, dolphins can be seen from our marina deck.We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable accommodation in a quiet relaxing environment. If you want some excitement hire a Jet Ski from our marina and explore the Island. We provide daily maid service, free WiFi and have a guest laundry room open each day.Our larger than average pool is great to cool down in on hot summer days and heated for your comfort during the cooler winter months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Bay Resort And Marina Hotel Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Clearwater
- Barefoot Bay Hotel And Marina