“Excellent Service! Outstanding Sushi!! :)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 556 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Thai
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Excellent Service! Outstanding Sushi!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Ban Thai is located in a strip mall. Parking may be a problem but it is worth any headache because the food and service are superior to a lot of places I have visited. I went to Ban Thai with my roommate and we ordered from the Sushi menu and it exceeded my expectations. The chicken in cream of coconut soup had me from the first spoonful.

Ban Thai Restaurant has a wide variety of sushi without cream cheese and this makes me very happy. I plan to return and try the lunch specials. :)

• Visited January 2013

Tampa
“Fast service , nice ambience and wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our first time here was last weekend 1/6/13. We were hungry and stop here to check it out. We were very pleased with the fast service, nice ambience and the food; I love the vegetable sushi and the vegetable soup. We also ordered the vegetable fried rice, everything was really good.. I totally recommend this restaurant. We will come again.

• Visited January 2013
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Now this is true Thai Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ban Thai is our favorite Thai Restaurant. The restaurant is nestled in a strip center in Safety Harbor, FL. The restaurant offers a large sushi menu in addition to all of the Thai specials. Lynn and I have traveled to and dined in Thailand. Ban Thai is the best reminder of that experience. The servers wear colorful Thai dresses that are hand picked in Thailand by the owner of the restaurant owner. Each visit is like going to an elegant costume party in addition to the wonderful Thai food. Lynn swears by the Pad Thai. I like it all! Go. You will be impressed.

Visited December 2012
Mill Valley, California, United States
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sushi and Thai...as a Californian I struggled with that a bit. But the sushi is awesome! And the Thai is awesome. Thomas Yum soup is the best I've had anywhere

Visited September 2012
“Our favorite Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I frequent this local favorite. It's small and quaint, but the menu is exotic and extensive with choices. The service is excellent, and there are fresh flowers on every table. We go for Thai which is always fresh and delicious, but they have an excellent sushi menu as well. I recommend this restaurant because they are consistent and serve a wide array of delicious appetizers, soups, and entrees.

• Visited August 2012