“Yes, this is the same as good as the Brooklyn branch - go get some!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Yes, this is the same as good as the Brooklyn branch - go get some!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

For anyone who has been to Grimaldi's in Brooklyn, the answer is yes, the pizza here is exactly the same and just as fantastic. The guy behind the bar, who I think was running it, was from New York, and just added to the experience. We had the takeaway option, and now Grimaldi's has arrived in FL, it's the best pizza in the state.

• Visited July 2012

“Best pizza in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

been here a lot since January - I love all the toppings [especially meatballs and tomatoes]. Definitely the best pizza in Florida!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent NY Style Brick Oven Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visited here after discovering that Grimaldi's existed outside of Brooklyn. The pizza was excellent. I did not feel overly consumed with too much food, yet it was the perfect size pizza. It definitely all starts with the dough and you can clearly distinguish the taste as if it was coming from the NY City Tap. Cheese and sauce also had a great taste. Definitely will be coming back!

• Visited July 2012
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is some of the best pizza I have had! The crust is excellent and the toppings very tasty. we had the artichokes, kalamata olives, pepperoni, and the basil sprinkled on top. We have been there 4 times now and have never been disappointed. The prices can be a shock but the ppizza is so good I don't mind paying the extra for quality. For people who complain about the "burnt" crust....it is meant to be that way. Top notch!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clearwater, Florida
“I Liked It!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Dined in 5/15/2012 about 5:15PM. The place was empty with only 2 tables seated. It was just myself and I ordered a personal sausage pizza (12"). I am not a fan of Pepsi products so I ordered Pelligrino. The pizza arrive quickly and I must say it was the best pizza I had in a long time. I ordered take out from Cristinos last week and this definitely tasted better. This pie was crispy and chewy (love). I could have ate another one. My waitress did not ask me about dessert so I did not even know they served it. The negatives were not enough sausage and not asking me about desserts...I ended up going to the Lucky Dill and getting a large slice of cake..But I'm not here to count calories. I will go back and next time I will order a larger pizza.

• Visited May 2012