About 2-3 blocks from the action ( Beach Walk, restaurants,souvenir shopping). Small and quaint (14-16 rooms). We had a nice view of the backwaters harbor on the 2nd floor.We arrived late and the office closed at 6:30 so we per-arranged to have our key in a lock box. Everyone was very nice and polite.The rooms are kept up nice and clean but showing it's age.Very nice beds. Reasonably priced for the middle of tourist season.Cons: Are main concern was the very low wall between rooms on the balcony, it is maybe only 4 feet high and when you sit outside you see the people next door. They smoked and we could smell it. We liked to have the sliding door open a little at night but were leery that someone could look in from the balcony next door or could even hop over the privacy wall. They need a higher privacy wall between balcony's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the Intracoastal Waterway next to the Yacht Club. Known as the best kept secret on Clearwater Beach; this gem has beautiful rooms and suites and a great home away from home feel about it. We also welcome your four legged companions too! Enjoy all the fun of Clearwater Beach while getting a good night sleep in our quiet off the beaten path hotel. You'll only be a stranger to us once at the Chart House Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Chart Hotel On Clearwater Bay
- The Chart House Suites