“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I come here all the time I a never disappointed in there food it is AMAZING the staff are so friendly and remember you it is like going to breakfast at home they have an assortment of things on their menus from breakfast to dessert and it is all delicious!!!

Dayton, Ohio
“From Food to Manager to Staff and Cleanleness, Impeccable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I retired on April 10 of this year and decide to take
a vacation / planning trip to Florida. I chose Perkins
for my meals because of my previous great experiences
and decided to see if there was one here in Florida.
Luckily, I found the best so far, the Perkins Restaurant &
Bakery in Clearwater, Florida.
The food is perfect, served exactly as I order and the service
is of the highest standards. Each meal has been served by
faultless servers who are then followed up by managers
making sure everything is of the highest standards.
I would like to thank one manager, Steve for his performance
and that of his staff. Steve visits every table himself and
should you have a request, it is immediately responded to
by himself or your server.
Thanks again Everyone at Perkins for what I feel is an
Impeccable experience and a true American tradition.

Dr.David L.Smalenberger,ND (RET)

Brooksville, Florida
“Simply Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was about 8:30 P.M. last night on our way home from the beach when we saw the "Perkins" sign all lite up. We decided to stop since we hungry and hadn't eaten dinner yet. Wow, we were so glad that we stopped especially when we saw the bakery counter...Yum Yum. As soon as we were seated, a very friendly waitress came to take our order within a few minutes. It took us quite a while make our selections because there were so many delicious items to choose from. I was impressed with the friendly atmosphere and prompt service. The waitress also left a nice pot of hot coffee on our table, which was much nicer to serve ourselves when we needed to refresh our cups. I wish more restaurants would do this. Each one in our party ordered different items to eat and we were all pleased with our selections. All the food was simply delicious. We were too full for dessert, so we purchased some bakery items to take home. There is a promo running now...if you buy three bakery items...you get three bakery items for free. I purchased two éclairs, two cranberry-orange muffins, and two banana nut muffins all for the price of three. What a great deal. We were so thrilled that we stopped at Perkins to eat and we will be returning as soon as we run out of muffins.

Dunedin, Florida
“All Perkins are not the same!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter, 4 grandchildren, and I went to dinner at the Perkins Restaurant on Curlew Rd in Dunedin, FL which is less than 2 miles from my house. We are regular customers. We arrived at 5:17 tonight. There were 2 customers in the restaurant. At 5:28 when we left, we still had not seen a waitress even though she was there and vacuuming right behind us. I was told that she was our waitress when we were seated. She was not vacuuming then but started to shortly after. This is not the first time we have had problems with this particular waitress. The manager saw us arrive and was aware of the problems with this waitress. When my daughter went up to ask if we could have another waitress, there was no one up front. Everyone was back in the kitchen. At that point we left and went to the Perkins on Gulf to Bay Bl in Clearwater. They were wonderful. We were seated immediately, our waitress came right over, took our drink and starter order (by this time we were all starving). Service from Ashley was excellent. She was very attentive, made sure we had everything we needed, and friendly. The manager Trina also came over to make sure that we had what we needed. Even though the three kids meals were free, I still spent $53.65 plus $7.47 at the bakery when we left. It was well worth it. The food and service was excellent. Thank you Ashley for making our experience so enjoyable.

Edgewood, Maryland, United States
“Friendly, quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were looking for a "no wait" place to eat but were forced to head outside of the beach area. Perkins is next to our hotel so it was convenient. The service was friendly and the food was good.

Visited June 2013