“Beach Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Description: This restaurant is located at the Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach
Tennessee
“Beach Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Loved the salads and they had a great granola/yogurt parfait with blueberries & strawberries that I had every morning. Even ate it for a afternoon snack! Beautiful decor!

Visited August 2012

Bloomington, IL
“Try the 3 tier appetizer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were staying at the hotel where Jimmy's is located and had been lounging by the pool all afternoon drinking their fantastic rum runners and decided to stay in house for dinner. I am so glad we did! I had the steak special with shrimp and scallop skewers and it was so good. What stole the show was the 3 tier appetizer with smoked fish dip and crackers, coconut shrimp (homemade and the best I've ever had) and fried grouper bites. I think the next time we stay I'll just have one of those for dinner :).

Visited August 2012
Ohio
“Very good restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our family of four stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and ate a breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and were very pleased. We got a voucher for the kids to eat free which was nice. The breakfast was a bit expensive but it was good. Dinner was very good as well. My husband and daughter really loved the Clam Chowder.

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, view, and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We got seated right away and our waitress was fantastic. She was enthusiastic, made sure our drinks were always filled, checked back many times, and was very accomodating. I got the crab dip in a bread bowl which was outstanding and very filling and my boyfriend got the grouper sandwich which had a huge piece of grouper inside. The view was great as the sun went down and the entertainment made me feel as though I was in the islands.

Visited June 2012
TN
“Relax”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good food. I had a hamburger and others had the shrimp. Everything was great. There is live entertainment at night which was wonderful.

Visited July 2012