“Tucked Away Gem - Wonderful Wine!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 100 Activities in Clearwater
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Family owned winery since 1999. Murielle Winery produces over 20 types of wines. Tour the winery with the winemaker most Saturdays from 11-4, and sample the wines of Murielle Winery. Come see what you've been missing. Our 2 darling shih tzus will be thrilled you decided to visit."Murielle Winery, A Florida Winery with Taste"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Tucked Away Gem - Wonderful Wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

Cooler than normal temps had us looking for other things to do than be beach bums. So after seeing the reviews here on TripAdvisor, we decided to go and take a look-see. They have a tasting from 11-3 on Saturdays. We were greated by two cute little dogs and the owners. It was casual, friendly and not at all pretentious like some other wine tasting/tours can be. They wines are delicious. Three Berry, Green Apple, Kiwi, all make for unusually delicous combinations. We even brought home some of their new "special" port they are making. Not only did we get excellent wine, but excellent restuarant recommendations. They know the area very well and recommended some of the best places to eat and things to do. We will be visiting again and hopefully we can get them to ship us some more wine!

massachusetts
“The smoothest wine ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

My goodness...I can't say enough about this wine. Chocolate port?? Melt in your mouth to die for! Three berry shiraz silky smooth. Owners very nice people with a very unique wine. Saturday wine tastings--call ahead.

Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Very friendly owners.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

Wife and I took a short getaway to Clearwater beach and were greeted by lower than normal temperatures. We needed something to do that didn't involve the beach....how about a wine tasting. Tucked away in an industrial/office park, we found Murielle Winery.
Upon entering we were greeted by their two very friendly dogs followed by the owners (shame on us for not getting their names). We were the first group of the day, so out popped every variety of wine they have to offer. A quick quiz by the owners to find out what we like and we were presented with nearly a dozen choices that fit our tastes (sweet, not too dry). We liked every one, some more than others, obviously. For over an hour it was just my wife and I and the owners, answering any and all questions about wine making. They enjoy what they do and are very proud of their product...and it shows. We are not wine experts, we just like what we like...if it tastes good to us, we drink it. And that's how Murielle Winery feels too.....drink what you like (more than likely, you will find at least one here).

Tampa, Florida
“Absolutely divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

The winery produced the wine and special labels for our wedding in 2002. They also were so kind as to sponser a wine tasting several years ago, when I was raising money for a charity that I was doing a marathon for. They were truly generous with their wine and their time while hosting this chairty event. The wines are delicious and diverse, something for everyone's taste. I have not tasted one that I truly did not enjoy. The owners are so friendly, and knowledgeable about the wines. These are people who truly love what they do. Do yourself a favor and stop in while you are in town. Make sure you buy plenty before you go home or you will regret it! :) My favorite by far, is the ice wine. I am not a huge drinker but I can be greedy and want to finish this by myself! Thank you, Murielle Winery, for always doing such a exceptional job. And sharing many good memories with us.

Hudson, Florida
“The Best Fruit Infused Wines are at Murielle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

I'm not a huge wine drinker (or I should say, I WASN'T) but I love Murielle's fruit infused wines. My favorites are the Blueberry Pinot Noir and the Peach Apricot Chardonnay, although I am aquiring a taste for the Blackberry Merlot, Triple Berry Shiraz and Bing Cherry Canernet, too. Saturday wine tastings are laid back, casual, fun and informative. Michael and Janine are great hosts, very welcoming. Stop by once and I guarantee you'll be back! Bring a bottle of Murielle to a friends home for dinner, and they'll want to come with you on your next trip to Murielle.