“Wonderful wine, outstanding experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 100 Activities in Clearwater
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Family owned winery since 1999. Murielle Winery produces over 20 types of wines. Tour the winery with the winemaker most Saturdays from 11-4, and sample the wines of Murielle Winery. Come see what you've been missing. Our 2 darling shih tzus will be thrilled you decided to visit."Murielle Winery, A Florida Winery with Taste"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
“Wonderful wine, outstanding experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited on 10/6 after searching local wineries and reading rave reviews online. it is tucked away in an industrial park but its eadily found and has lots of parking!
When we walked in we were greeted by the owners and their 2 sweet little dogs! We were instantly at ease as we toured the facility. It was so pleasant to be treated like instant friends, and in no time we were chatting about everything!
The wines are DELICIOUS! we were allowed to sample as many as we liked out of beautiful wineglasses. tasty crackers were also set out :-)
After we had our fill of the wonderful wines we picked 4 bottles.. bluberry pinot, 3 berry shiraz, zin pomegranate, and apricot peach chardonnay. the best part was the great prices!
We left with great wine and a new favorite winery!! Thank you Murrielles!!!

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Cute place in an unexpected location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Several of visited Murielle Winery this past Saturday for a tour and let's be honest free samples! I used to work less than five miles from here and never knew this winery existed! It is a husband/wife owned winery and in am office park and before entering I wasn't sure what to expect! But we had a great afternoon and I had nothing to worry about. The owners, Michael & Janine are such a sweet couple. She is more chatty about everything and he knows all there is to know about WINE. They were a cute couple whose personalities complimented each other very well. The winery itself is small but they seem to do okay and we were told they had been there since 1996 (if I recall correctly, I mean I did have several (small) pours of wine!) and were only the sixth winery in the state of Flordia so clearly bigger isn't always better, folks. The wines were very sweet, some were a little too sweet for my taste but my friends loved it so to each their own! My three faves were the Three Berry Shiraz, Bing Cherry Cabernet Sauvignon, and the Green Apple Reisling; YUM! If you're in the area, stop by on a Saturday you won't be sad you did.

Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
43 attraction reviews
“Friendly, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went to the Murielle Winery with three of my girlfriends on a Saturday afternoon. We thought we might be lost or misunderstanding what Murielle was at first. It's located in an industrial park with cleaning company headquarters and the like. When I opened the door I anticipated some kind of pyramid scheme business that would suck us in. To my relief, they were actually a winery of sorts with a tasting room. There were approximately twenty varieties of wine and we were allowed to serve ourselves as much as we wanted, but were cautioned to pour gently as we would have to drive away at the end. The winery doesn't grow or process any grapes. They order grape juice from California, then ferment and flavor it in Clearwater. The unflavored wines like Chardonnay and Pinot Noir were not great. The wines they added flavors too were much better if you like very sweet. The three berry red was especially good and is their top seller.
The winery is a husband and wife venture. The wife oversaw the tasting room. The husband showed us where they ferment and bottle and told us a bit about wine making and a lot about himself. Both were friendly and casual. My biggest complaint about the visit was both husband and wife put down the Florida wineries that grow grapes and make their own wine. If they don't care for Florida grown grapes that is fine. These wines are unique for sure and to each his or her own, but I found it in poor taste to speak poorly of the competition and their products. Having said that, my girlfriends and I liked Murielle's wine enough to buy a case.
I would say if you're a connoisseur of wine or Florida grown products, you might want to skip this place. If you like sweet, fruit flavor infused wines try it out. It's different from other Clearwater attractions for sure. Plus they have two little dogs to entertain if you aren't a wine drinker.

Visited August 2012
3 attraction reviews
“A lot of excellent wine at great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Visit 8/4. I love wine, especially when free. It is in a building that is hard to find if you are not specifically looking for it. Not an actually winery but they make the wine there and get the grapes from California and fruit from around the country. The couple gives great information about wine. I tasted all of there current selection that included about 20. She even let me pour my own glass. Every wine had different character. I bought 3 bottles (zin-pom, blueberry, and passionfruit. Fruit mixture wines without that too sweet taste.

Tampa, Florida
43 attraction reviews
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

October 8th we pulled into this winery. We worried because it was in a business district. But wow!! The wine was delicious. The owners were wonderful and very educational about wine. We fell in love with this winery. We recommend this winery to everyone