“A B&B without the B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Beachouse

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clearwater
The Beachouse
You added The Beachouse to your Saves list
421 Hamden Drive, Clearwater, FL 33767   |
Ranked #15 of 96 Hotels in Clearwater
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A B&B without the B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband & I spent a great week at The Beachouse & the week could not have been better. We had a 1 bedroom+living room unit. A friend of ours came down to spend the week with us & she had a regular 'motel' room. We all thought The Beachouse was great! Helen & Bill are wonderful. You think you are in a B&B rather than a 50's Florida-style motel. The location could not have been better. It was about a 3 block walk to the beach.& within walking distance of restaurants, shopping & anything else one could want. The Beachouse could not be cleaner - it is kept in tip-top condition. Helen & Bill only rent to adults, so it is very quiet. We can not say enough good things about The Beachouse & will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mount Pleasant, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My aunt and I flew down to Clearwater Beach last month for a short girl's getaway weekend. I stumbled across The Beachouse purely by chance in one of my many online searches for a hotel. Usually we book our flights and hotel through Allegiant as a package, but this particular week that turned out to be more expensive than booking flights and The Beachouse seperately. For that I am grateful, or I'd never have had the pleasure of staying here.
Bill & Helen are wonderful hosts! They are always around and available to answer any questions or provide recommendations. Helen was very patient and understanding when our flight was late and we arrived at the hotel past the time I imagine she usually goes to bed.
We stayed in a small unit that had a table with 2 chairs, small sink, mini refrigerator, microwave, and dishes. There was a living room/sitting area with a flat screen t.v. We requested a pull out couch, which my aunt slept on. She said it was comfortable and when I offered to switch her so she could sleep in a "real" bed the next night, she declined.. so it really must have been! The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. The bedroom also had a nice size dresser which was big enough to hold all our clothes. It also had a large closet which we were both surprised to find. The bathroom was off of the bedroom and was small but cheerful. There was also a small swimming pool right outside of our door which we used one evening after a day at the beach.
All in all I just really loved The Beachouse. As this was a girl's getaway and we weren't travelling with our children, we both really appreciated the adults only atmosphere. If my husband and I are ever able to take a trip sans children, we will definitely stay here!
Last bit of advice, as it took us until the last day to realize this: the shortest way to the beach is to go right out of the hotel gate and up S. Hamden. It's a short walk to 1st street and viola - you're at the beach!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a week at The Beachouse and it was the perfect location for us. We are in our 40's and were looking for something close to the beach and the spring training games.

Bill and Helen are wonderful hosts and are available to answer any questions. The inn is in a great location so you can walk everywhere. This was a big plus as parking can be hard to come by.

We booked the smallest unit which was the studio suite. It was one large room with a king bed, flat screen t.v., sitting area, table and two chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. We like to eat out so not having a full kitchen was not an issue. The other 3 units are one bedroom suites with the same amenities. There is a one bedroom condo unit available to rent as well that is very nice and has a full kitchen and living area.

We enjoyed the quiet adults only atmosphere especially as it was march break and there were teenagers and families everywhere.

Overall we had a wonderful stay and we would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed at The Beachouse purely by chance having already booked at another Hotel. I cancelled my reservation at the pre booked Hotel (The Beachview Inn) which I believed to be both dirty and generally not very nice at all, and booked for three nights at The Beachouse (eventually staying five nights)

A superb quiet location, beautifully clean room was my reward for staying at The Beachouse.
The motel is a gem with the owners paying attention to detail by providing all the facilities which make all the difference when staying away from home.

Would I recommend this Hotel/Motel? yes absolutely 100%.
I would and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Humble, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

The Beachouse Inn & Suites is great place to stay off the beaten path. The Beachouse Inn & Suites only has 5 units. This means it is nice and quiet. It's only a few blocks from the beach and a simple walk to all Clearwater Beach has to offer. The rooms are very clean! The entire property is well maintainded. We stayed in the smallest room, but size did not matter to us. All the other units are suites or efficencies. We're beach people and only needed a place to sleep & shower. My wife & I went for a weekend getaway May 3rd through May 6th. If you're looking for quiet little place to stay while enjoying all Clearwater Beach has to offer, no need to look any further. Check out there website for images of their rooms & their great location. We'll definetly be back!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Erial, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2010

Found this place basically across from the beach. Very well maintained by a caring mature couple. A very nice and quiet place for quiet couples that's close to things.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Beachouse? Share your experiences!