“paradise” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Westover, West Virginia
“paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

We absolutely loved our stay with you. It was beyond my dreams. Our suite was gorgeous and had a beautiful view of the bay & the Gulf. We saw dolphins from our room 3 mornings. The beach is a big walk away but the beachwalk is too die for and the white sand and clear water was everything we dreamed of. We took a dolphin tour, the Pirate ship tour was a blast, we drove to Honeymoon island and took the ferry to Caladesi Island. We loved everything about our stay

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Customer Service Representative at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 5, 2010
Dear denisedk:

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our amenities. It sounds as though the room view was incredible. We look forward to having you stay again with us!

Nick B. –Customer Service Representative

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
Tennessee mountains
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

My family and I just returned from a stay and the Clearwater Beach Hyatt and we highly recommend this property. I was not sure about whether to stay here or the Hilton because of having to cross the road to the beach. We decided to try it since it is new. We really enjoyed it and found that having the road to cross was no big deal at all. There were a few cons to this hotel as compared to the Hilton. The towel hut at the beach was closed the whole time we were there. It may have been opened briefly at some point during the weekend, but we were already at the beach by then. Also, there is no access to a bathroom at the Hyatt from the beach without going up the elevator and through their conference area. In a wet swimsuit covered with white sand, this is not good. There is plenty of space at the ground level where Hyatt could build one with access by a room key. Maybe they could put a few vending machines in this area as well. You do have easy access to a laundry facility, so washing out our beach towels was no big deal. One other odd thing that happened that was sort of random, we could hear our neighbors every word through the bathroom vent. We never heard them in the room, only in the bathroom. This was generally no big deal, BUT, the last night they got into a HUGE fight and were cursing each other like crazy while our young daughter was in the bathtub. I walked out into the room to see if i could hear them in there and could not. However, the F-bomb was dropping like crazy in the bathroom with my 7 year old. In all, I still think i will choose the Hyatt next time over the Hilton.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Customer Service Representative at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 28, 2010
Dear cstiner:

Thank you for your recent review in regards with your stay at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will be happy to pass a long your suggestions in regards to the vent, and also bathrooms being closer to the beach. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of staying at our new property. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Nick B. – Customer Service Representative
Solomons, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

We recently returned from a weeks stay at the Hyatt Regency for my son's wedding. From the first day of our arrival to the last day it was perfect.
We were greeted at check in by Rachael who was terrific. We had requested an upgraded room prior to our arrival and received a beautiful 1 bedroom suite with views of the gulf and intercoastal. Nick helped us with our luggage and was very helpful in instructing us of all of the amenities of the hotel. The wedding itself could not have been more perfect. The food was more than outstanding and compliments to the chef and his staff . The wedding on the terrace was unforgetable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the Clearwater Beach area. For anyone planning a wedding this hotel is a must and I am sure all your dreams will come true.
Thank you to everyone who works at the Hyatt.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
It was great to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel. I'm thrilled the wedding went perfectly. I'll pass your compliments on to our staff. We hope to see you in Clearwater Beach again soon!

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate
illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Stayed for two nights. Enjoyed the Swimmer's coffee bar in the morning, great room. I advise anyone to reserve a sky terrace room (16th fl) if possible. Kitchen which helped save money on dining out outweighs the cost of eating breakfast/lunch out of the hotel.
GREAT location - beach is wonderful. Towel service is easy.
Rooms clean, turndown service is great, the water service is nice.
LOve that the hotel has a washer & dryer! Did not use, but good to know. Sadly, the 16th floor terrace was closed for two weddings from 2PM onward the nights we were there. When not booked, I think it's open to all...
I got a scrub at the spa- it was OK and fairly affordable. The relaxation room pre and post spa was AWESOME - great food/wine/tea/coffee. Almost better than the service.
The only complaint I have is the parking garage - our key kept going inactive over and over so we got locked in/out from the garage (yes, I kept it in diff. locations, not near a cell phone, credit card, magnet, you name it) - so, we had to get that messed w/ about four times. ....
Overall - a GREAT trip and I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 20, 2010
Thank you for such a great review of our property! I was thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel and the services we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt soon!

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

The wife and I had a great weekend at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Hotel and we look forward to returning to this great property. I have stayed in a number of Hyatt Resorts
and this one by far had the best service, staff, and in my opinion location. Every staff person we encountered was polite and professional.
We loved the one bedroom suite that we were upgraded into (Diamond level in Hyatt Gold Passport), loved it so much I was trying to find out how much they cost as some units are owned. Unfortunately the real estate rep was never at the desk and did not return my call when I returned home. Oh well....

Great property, highly recommend. My guess is the Hilton and Marriott both had to take their games up a level when this place opened.

Chris

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Customer Service Representative at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 18, 2010
Dear agentchris:

We’re glad you were able to enjoy your most recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. Thank you for your kind words in regards to the service, and staff you experienced. We take great pride in making sure our employees are knowledgeable with regards to guests inquiries, however, we also stride to make you feel welcomed while you are with us. We look forward to hosting you in the future!

Nick B. – Customer Service Representative
Koppel, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

I highly recommend a stay at the Hyatt Regency. We had a suite that was beautiful with a gorgeous view of the pool and ocean. All of the staff were so helpful and friendly. I would like to mention, Rachel, a young girl that worked as you checked in, and was there to greet you with a sweet smile and great personality. I would also like to mention two young men that did the valet, they did everything they possibly could to get my party a taxi when we were running late for our cousins wedding, Dhwani and Travis, thank you so very much for your efforts and your kindness and getting that us the taxi, by the way, we made it to the wedding on time !!
I would definitely like to return next summer, we had a great time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 14, 2010
I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. Having a friendly and helpful staff makes for a great experience. I was excited to hear that Rachael at the front desk, and Dhwani and Travis at the valet were able to make your experience with us that much better. Thank you for your great feedback.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

This hotel was everything we expected and more.......the room with a view, pool, service was excellent! While it was a little more pricey, it was well worth it. Everyone was so helpful and polite. We loved visiting with them during our stay. We especially loved Andrew and the girls who worked up by the pool......so sweet and helpful with suggestions on where to visit during our stay. I loved the 25% off card we purchased..........it was so worth the $25! I only wished they could set it up in the computer, so the poor manager didn't have to run up and approve each time we used it. I definitely would recommend this for any family, couple or business group. The only thing that was somewhat uncomfortable, was that we had to walk through the hall of the conference rooms to get to the beach......while I am walking through in my beachwear with my chair and bag, there were all these business dressed people or at times those attending a wedding reception. It didn't seem to bother anyone, including the hotel personnel, so it may of just been me.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 12, 2010
Dear bajabrat:

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. Hyatt takes pride in the service the employees provide to our guests, as I’m happy to hear they were helpful and polite. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the swimming pool, as well as the beach our Resort is near. It sounds like you had a great time. We look forward to having you with us on a future visit.

Nick B. – A Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!