“Amazing view!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Istanbul
“Amazing view!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a fantastic room with the most amazing view! We stayed in a corner 2 bed 2 bathroom apartment on the 15th floor. There were views from three sides, gulf, beach, marina and boats. From the bed in the master bedroom we sat watching the water. The master bathroom was huge. Nicely equipped kitchen with everything we needed. Everything was so perfect we just ordered room service since no restaurant could offer a better environment or view. The food was prompt and very good. The wine list was surprisingly affordable with variety and tasty options. Overall this was a great experience. The only criticism is we had to go to the pool bar for service after several waitresses walked by without offering service--no they were not busy. Otherwise this hotel was terrific.

Room Tip: The apartment set up of the hotel rooms make this a good opportunity for a romantic weekend. Plenty...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I am so happy to hear that you had such a memorable experience at our property. It sounds like you really enjoyed your room finding it to be well appointed and the view to be spectacular. I apologize the pool bar service was less than ideal. I have shared your comments with our management team so we can make sure future guests do not have the same experience in service. Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughtful feedback. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

991 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spend the 4th July week at this hotel. This hotel is very strategically located on the beach. We reached there in the afternoon around 2 hours before the check-in time but were allowed to check-in without any hassles. I am a platinum member and was upgraded from a deluxe king room to one bedroom suite which was a good surprise for me and they also waived the resort fee as I was using my points to stay. The room was very spacious, had a fully equipped kitchen with convection oven as well. The bath were neat and clean and one on the master had a separate shower and the toilet had its own gate which was a good feature. They provided towels at the beach and pool which was a good service so that you don't need to carry beach towels! Pool was good as well and my kids enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the fireworks from the sky terrace which was amazing. The only drawback I would say is the parking fee. It should be free at least for hotel guests!

But on the whole a very good vacation!!

Room Tip: If you want a good sea view and sunset from your patio, ask for rooms on the north side!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear priy,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. I am glad our employees could assist with making this your best vacation getaway. It's great to hear how you were able to relax either pool side or at the beach. The fireworks were amazing during the 4th of July holiday this year! It will be our pleasure to welcome your family for another holiday vacation!

Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am a fan of the Hyatt chain and this is my new favorite. Sorry Hyatt Regency Cancun.
Full kitchen - HUGE BATHROOM - Storage in a hotel room?? YES! Free Washing Machine/Dryer - YES. My kids demand I bring them back! Nick who checked us in was excellent and when the conceirge was out he stepped up and pointed us in the right direction. Nick is a credit to your trainging program, Hyatt. I say they read my mind because everytime I needed something there it was or close at hand. The top floor and hot tub are also stellar - WHAT A VIEW! I will be back. This hotel is the best beach/resort hotel I have ever stayed at and I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Honestly, I don't care for Clearwater Beach but this hotel makes up for what Clearwater lacks!

Room Tip: I would try and avoid a room over the pool it can be loud and the sound seems to echo which was not...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi ColonelTim,

Thank you for taking a moment to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our spacious rooms with large balconies and full kitchen amenities. Nick will be recognized for the excellent level of service you experienced during your visit. Hyatt takes great pride with this. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great location, breathtaking view , hotel food and service was the best in the area, king size bedroom was a home away from home.....clean, cozy they thought of everything. Even a walk in closet. I had a minor incident at the hot tub and was totally compensated for the inconvience. Jess the manager was understanding , but Jasmine the greeter at the restaurant went above and beyond to compensate for the whole situation. I would highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to go back .

• Stayed June 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location, restaurant and service so thoroughly. I am glad that you found the room to be so welcoming and homelike. It is wonderful to hear that Jasmine was able to go above and beyond to make your stay so exceptional. I hope that we can welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This property is beautiful. The room was large with a big screen TV and a full kitchen. The bathroom was huge and beautiful as well. Full size shampoos and lotions. A lovely bath robe to make it more elegant.
The rooms are very clean.
We had an ocean view over the pool. You would think it would be noisy, but the sliding glass door makes the room sound proof. No expense was spared in building this hotel. A wonderful experience with a beautiful view.
The beach is easily reached across the street. The hotel provides very nice, large beach towels. You will need to check them out, but upon return there is no charge for the towel.
I almost forgot on arrival they gave us a glass of champagne. Nice touch.
Definitely stay at his property. You will love it.

Room Tip: Room above pool overlooking gulf. It has a nice patio too.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Hi Karen M,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the large room with the amenities offered. The views offered from our rooms are amazing and unforgettable. It's great you were able to enjoy relaxing on the white sand beach, just steps from our hotel. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything went so smoothly at this hotel. Started with the welcoming valets to the welcoming hellos. One valet came out in the rain to help me with my suit cases thursday night, and she even brought me a towel to help dry off. The restaurant Was very good. Even had a starbucks! Very impressed returning very soon.

• Stayed June 2013
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hi tommyleeas,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent visit to our Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear how friendly our employees were. Upon your arrival to departure, it is great that you were able to experience the Hyatt touch. Hyatt takes great pride with comments such as yours. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

It is located on the oceanside, you just need to cross the road to get to the beach, and there is a bar in the lobby. The rooms are big, have big balconies. It is easy to catch a taxi there. The service is helpful and polite, but the waiters in the restaurants need to have more experience. But the hotel is good quality overall.

• Stayed May 2013
Hi intro27,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments with regards to your recent stay at our hotel. It is great to hear how much you enjoyed our spacious rooms with the furnished balcony. We offer some of the best views in the area! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Clearwater Beach!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!