“Pleasantly surprised!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #118 of 591 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Looking for the best Clearwater Greek food? It can be found at our Clearwater Little Greek Restaurant, located at 3700 Ulmerton Rd in Clearwater, Florida near the intersection at Ulmerton Rd. and 38th Street North. Our authentic recipes provide the best Greek dining experience in Tampa Bay and represents the very best in what Clearwater Greek cuisine has to offer. The Clearwater Little Greek Restaurant is the perfect place to treat yourself, a loved one, or your entire family to the best authentic Clearwater Greek cuisine around.
Mississauga
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We visited Little Greek in March 2014. At first, we were hesitant to go in, as it was located at the back of a plaza, and looked very small. However, we were glad that we went in. The food was delicious. We had the Greek Chicken Souvlaki, and we thought it was the best Souvlaki that we have ever tasted. We have visited many, many Greek restaurants. The food here was the best. The chicken was tender and juicy. The baklava was authentic and delicious. Currently, there is a Groupon deal available for this restaurant. Buy it, and definitely try it. You won't regret it.

Visited March 2014

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Not to bad but not the best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Looking for real greek food? This is not my choice. I went for lunch and ordered the Chicken wrap and I found it to be pretty bland. I asked for everything with spicy sauce on it. paying around $9 for just the wrap and drink I figured it would have been a decent size. I sat down and waited 7 minutes to get my food. What I was brought was a wrap just a little bigger then a Mc Donalds breakfast wrap with Bland chicken ,lettuce a very small amount of tomatoe and bland white sauce that I finished eating in about 6 bites all together. Didn't get any spicy sauce and it was mostly lettuce. I saw a few salads that people had and they looked good but you can get a salad anywhere!! The place use to be Moziki's and that place was 10xs better. Not impressed at all and will not go back there to eat again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

When looking for something a little different, this is the place. Great food, friendly staff and excellent customer service!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious Greek!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I live in a small rural Midwestern area with NO GREEK FOOD. Whenever I am in the big city, I go Greek. This was good. Yes, crappy locale and parking. Yes, hard to find. Yes, fresh, delicious ingredients and soo good. I dined alone and was made to feel welcome, with accommodations for dietary restrictions. I enjoyed t very much, and I have eaten Greek all over.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Fresh Greek fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Good quantities of Greek food in a no frills, simple atmosphere. You order at a counter from a very limited menu. Seems like an attempt to start a fast food Greek chain. This one is hidden in the back of a small strip mall

• Visited May 2013