“One of the lunches I've ever had! LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 615 Restaurants in Clearwater
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A delightful neighborhood cafe serving breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch in a casual, yet upscale atmosphere. Dine inside or outside on our dog-friendly deck.
Clearwater, FL
“One of the lunches I've ever had! LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food is absolutely fantastic - thick hearty soups, salads and sandwiches with a gourmet chef's flair. The service was spot on and its a bright little sunny spot thats warm and welcoming. Also has a small outdoor patio perfect for lunch. I can't wait to go back again.

I

• Visited November 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were going to a matinee at the Capital Theater and wanted to have lunch first. We chose the Wildflower Cafe and loved it. The food was really good, service friendly and speedy, and a good value. I wish we lived closer to Clearwater. This restaurant is worth visiting. My husband ordered the carrot cake and it was big enough for two people.

• Visited November 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I always like the food here. The menu is really nice, the food is well prepared and the service is fairly good. I especially like the tomato bisque soup. The daily specials and desserts are out of this world.

Visited November 2012
CLearwater FL
“Best casual breakfast in Pinellas County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is my favorite everyday breakfast and lunch spot. I live four blocks away but I would bicycle 5 miles to eat here. This is a Portland type restaurant that serves fresh and eye appealing gastronomic delight. Do you agree?

Chicago, Illinois
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were in the Clearwater area for 2 wks. and visited this lovely cafe three times! We were trying to avoid the large chain spots and we found this on our i-pad. The feeling is warm and welcome, and the new addition makes it feel like you are sitting on a lovely front porch with large windows and classiness. The breakfasts came out looking fresh and tasted yummy! The baked french toast with home made whipping cream was soooo good! Can't wait to go back again!

• Visited October 2012