We spent 4 days at Sandkey in the Marriot Suites.
The hotel is top notch and all the staff are so helpful and pleasant. We used the pool food service during the day and it is really tasty with plenty to satisfy the tastebuds.
The rooms are great but we had to use a sofa bed which was not the most comfortable for our daughter. We tried to change but the hotel was busy so it was not possible. It never caused any issues but would have been better so my advice would be to book it before you go to make sure you get what you need.
The pool and loungers are superb, clean, tidy and well serviced by the staff. Also a good tip... If you buy soft drinks at the pool, refills are free so remember and ask.
It's a short walk to Sandkey park and the beach and the hotel can also transport you free of charge.
If you book here you should not be disappointed. If you are you are too fussy!!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach On Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Marriott Clearwater
- Clearwater Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the beautiful Gulf Coast at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key Florida's only all-suite Marriott hotel. Offering a special resort experience with suite accommodations overlooking Clearwater Bay, this Marriott is a casually elegant destination for a family trip or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach on Sand Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.