We stayed there between Christmas and New Year's. It was too cold and rainy to use the beach. We had a room overlooking the bay. The view left a lot to be desired. We had a view of an old barge and a bridge. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom had plenty of towels. The food in the restaurant was decent. They gave us two coupons for half-off drinks but they could only be used on the most expensive drinks, which were priced so high that they were worthless. We put in a wake up call which we never received. The hotel is in a good location. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach you'll find yourself in a truly extraordinary location. It's all thanks to the fact that we're found directly on the beach in lovely Central Florida. From our very own private beach you can relax by watching golden sunrises to the East, then later experience fiery sunsets to the West. And due to a multi-million dollar renovation you'll see our property is fresh, clean, beautiful and absolutely inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western