I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. I liked the hardwood floor of our hotel room which was great for when we walked off the beach. The beach is off a shipping channel which provides a nice quiet setting with almost nonexistent waves. Great angle for watching the sunset too. There are only abut 20 chairs for people to sit on, which is great since it keeps the beach from getting overcrowded. The bridge right next to the hotel is an added "Floridian" touch. We had a great time with Will at the bar while we were enjoying the sunset. He was a down to earth guy to talk to and a class act bartender. ( though I think I had a few too many Rum Punches one night lol).
I noticed someone said the pool was very cold. We went into the pool and it was toasty (it is a heated pool). Come to find out, the heating jets were just fixed up a few weeks back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach you'll find yourself in a truly extraordinary location. It's all thanks to the fact that we're found directly on the beach in lovely Central Florida. From our very own private beach you can relax by watching golden sunrises to the East, then later experience fiery sunsets to the West. And due to a multi-million dollar renovation you'll see our property is fresh, clean, beautiful and absolutely inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western