“I'm a Stew Man!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Clearwater, Florida
“I'm a Stew Man!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

They definitely have some tasty items on the menu here including the Shepard's Pie, but my all-time favorite is their Irish Stew. Now I don't know how traditional this really is to be called "Irish", but my mouth waters every time I think about Tilted Kilt or the stew. It reminds me of Sunday Roast Beef dinner Mom used to make with potatoes and sweet carrots in a thick, savory brown gravy; I dare say the sauce rivals that of many of the finer restaurants I have had the pleasure of dining in over the years. The meat is a good portion was always tender and delicious. I think I'll go tomorrow to have one and another to go for later....'cause I'm a Stew Man!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bristol, Pennsylvania
“Great Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Definitely a bar atmosphere. They have classic pub fare along with some Irish comfort food such as Shehards Pie. It was pretty noisy but the place was crowded. The service was very good. This place is a chain

Visited March 2014
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Noisy, poor food, lousy service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Very loud dj, tv's everywhere showing mixed martial arts fights, very slow service. Not my idea of a good time. Wings were decent, but flatbread pizza was cold and soggy. Cleanliness was so so. Yuck.

Visited June 2014
Largo, FL
“Slow Service, Mediocre Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We waited 20 minutes before our waitress ever approached our table. Then it took another 10 minutes to get our beverages (water and soda) and get our orders taken. The place was not busy and considering there was a Stanley Cup playoff game going on, that kind of gave me a clue this wasn't going to be a top notch place to eat. The place is basically Hooters in plaid super short kilts. Only the female employees are scantily clad. The male employees wear full length kilts and shirts. The waitresses were too busy getting photos taken with a bunch of young teenage boys that I am sure were anxious to post on line for their buddies to drool over!
I ordered the original wings with the house sauce. The sauce was good; sweet and tangy and very similar to Wing House sauce. The wings themselves left a lot to be desired. The skin was soggy instead of crispy which was a disappointment. The garlic fries were okay but loaded with Parmesan cheese and not something I would order again. When I want good service and great wings, I will take my business in the future to a Wing House. This was a disappointment.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Waste of money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This place draws you in with the sports bar and mini kilt outfits. It has a good concept but the service is horrible and it is so loud in there. The food is just not very good either. I wouldn't go back. It does not seem very clean either.

Visited April 2014