“Awesome breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 615 Restaurants in Clearwater
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta, Bistro
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe is served with an upscale twist (by the way, you can get great Mimosas and Bloody Marys with your breakfast). Lunch and Dinner menus offer an extensive mix of Tapas Appetizers, Gourmet Pizzas, Signature Paninis, Burgers and Salads. Enjoy the Freshest Seafood on the beach, including "en papillote." Our award winning menu offers a culinary tour of the world's best flavors all in one friendly cafe conveniently located in Clearwater Beach, Florida!
“Awesome breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here twice during our stay at the Sandpearl Resort. Food was outstanding. Great selection of items to choose from. Atmosphere is nice. Live solo music on the balcony was a nice change. Extremely talented. Service was excellent.

Visited July 2014

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I dined here for dinner on a weekend.Its a rather small establishment however the food was exceptionally good, in a good location, service was good and our server was swamped as everyone came in at the same time.My side portion was extremely skimpy other than that I would give it a great rating and i would definitely return.its in a great location as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johnsburg, Illinois, United States
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food was great and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was casual yet very nice. My Lobster Mac had huge pieces of lobster in it. I'd go back.

Visited July 2014
Pottsboro, Texas
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great food, service & price. Walking distance from motels near the beach but if you have to drive, free parking. Went in the morning and was greeted and seated quickly. I had the burrito grande & it was awesome. My hubby had the corn beef hash, his favorite breakfast, and he said it was the best he'd ever had. Our waitress gave great service (Laura) and she helped us with directions around the beach. Family friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hair raisingly good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was impressed with the quality of the food until I was 90% done and found a black curly hair in my salmon. Not mine (I am blonde). The manager was super apologetic and took care of my meal, which was nice. From the number of other good reviews, I would say this is an isolated thing...