“great location with extremely wonderful owners” 5 of 5 stars

You added Parker Manor Resort to your Saves list
Parker Manor Resort
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   115 Brightwater Drive, Clearwater, FL 33767   |
Staunton, Illinois
“great location with extremely wonderful owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

This hotel is located about 4 minute walk from the beach. My wife and i stayed in an efficiency. it was perfect for just the 2 of us, but they also have apartment style for people with kids.there was a small kithenette and a grill right outside our room, so we didnt have to eat out for every meal.there are 2 pools , but we only spent a little time in the pool because we spent most of our time at the beach, The hotel has beach chairs, umbrellas and coolers you can borrow.the rooms are clean and comfortable. What makes this hotel special are the owners. They will go out of there way to make your stay as wonderful as possible. They genuinely care about your stay and your vacation. they are wonderful people with a wonderful hotel, and you would be crazy to stay anywhere else in clearwater. We will definately go back, and we will recommend this place to everybody!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Arlington, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

If I'm lucky, every year I spend at least a few days at Park Manor and it is the perfect place to relax and recuperate. The rooms are mini-apartments that give you all the comforts of home but with the amenities, location and service that make for the ideal vacation.

I love waking up and making breakfast in my room's kitchen and then taking a few steps out my door to Parker Manor's pool where I can use the noodles, pool toys, books, and towels, supplied by the owners, to relax in the sun. Parker Manor is also only a few blocks from shopping, restaurants and the beach. The best part about staying at Parker Manor are Bud and Dawn, the owners, who make every guest feel like family!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Palm Bay, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a peaceful getaway, last summer, so I searched online in the Clearwater Beach area. That's when I found Parker Manor. Our last name is "Parker", which we thought was amusing. I also liked the photos, so we booked 3 nights, beginning on June 27th. It was SO relaxing, and we loved being able to walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. The cozy, one bedroom apt we stayed at was just what we needed. We ate most of our meals "at home" - even grilled steaks on the bbq grill just outside of our unit. They also have dvd's for guests to borrow, and a pool table. We couldn't have asked for a better place, and will definitely be returning! If you're looking for a place to unwind, this is it!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon almost 2 summers ago and I would love to go back. We stayed in a deluxe one bedroom apartment which was extremely well priced at $90 a night (in 2008). The resort is down a quiet street away from the main road (which was great cause there was a lot of construction going on at that time in Clearwater) The apartment was very clean and homey, and the king size bed was very comfortable. Right outside our door was a small pool and grilling area. Needless to say if we ever do make it back to Clearwater, Parker Manor will be our first choice!

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

I spent five days with friends at Parker Manor. The staff is so gracious and friendly. The facility is beautiful and clean with many amenities. The rooms were great! The location is perfect for Clearwater Beach. I had a GREAT time! I will be back for SURE!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
North Wildwood NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

Not the most luxurious place we ever stayed, but the owners, the location and the facilities made our stay one great time! Will def rtn in the future. PLEASE don't sell off like so many other [props in CB, The Parker Manor is a reason to go to CB!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
tmclark817
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

I absolutely love coming to Parker Manor every year! I come with my family and even bring a friend or my boyfriend just to show how much i love this place! it is so cozy and clean and BEAUTIFUL location! I love being able to jump in the pool, and to be able to go fishing and to play shuffleboard at any time i would like! The pool is fantastic and also the pool table is always a great thing to play whenever. The owners Dawn and Bud are always there whenever you need anything and they are close family friends our ours! Since i went away for college this year i was so sad that i could not come with my famiy, so i made sure this past summer i went for another great trip of paradise! Parker Manor is my home away from home and i love every second spent there!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Been to Parker Manor Resort? Share your experiences!