“Good Home Cooking” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Chipley
Cuisines: American
“Good Home Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at the Executive Inn so we walked across the parking lot to eat dinner. The food was good southern home cooking. The owner was very friendly and took special care of us. She made ice cream sundaes for our grandchildren and made them all feel very special. The price was also very good.

Visited June 2014

“Great home cooking &Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was the best we had on our whole trip from home to Orlando and back. The owner has a great ministry to the local community.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fantastic Catfish at Angel's Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was searching for a lunch place and found this on Foursquare, and I am amazed at how good the catfish is. The service was incredible and the family here is amazing.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“I didn't enjoy it but.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

There were others in our group who thought it was great. I didn't like most of the food and the restaurant itself was a little old, dark and dingy for my taste. Even though there were about four people looking after us they couldn't get the drinks to us. However the owner was very nice and did her best to make everyone feel welcome.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
fort walton beach
“#1stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Earlier this afternoon I stopped by Angel's buffet and had to say 3rd times a charm! Im completely hooked on the sweet tea and collard greens.
Customer service is well, I'm always greeted and served my drinks in a reasonable amount of time. the foods ALWAYS FRESH, HOT, and DELICIOUS!!! I live in fort Walton beach, fl and travel for work and everytime I pass through Chipley I just HAVE to stop. Angel'so buffet is just not a stop that can be missed!!
Shanika riker from fort waltonbeach, fl