“Perfect Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Celebration
Canada
“Perfect Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on Sat Feb 23rd for 1 night and loved it. We were pleasantly upgraded to a suite upon arrival without requesting it. I used my Marriott rewards number when booking which may have something to do with it. Our room was very large. Two walls of the master bedroom were windows overlooking the water. When we entered there was pleasant music playing in the room. We had a four poster bed, Bombay style furniture and two large armchairs. The separate sitting room had a couch and 2nd tv. The bathroom was large with a walk in closet, HUGE shower and shower/tub combo. We had drinks and appetizers at the restaurant downstairs over looking the water. The live entertainment was fantastic and set a perfect atmosphere ... our only regret was leaving to go elsewhere for dinner.

Room Tip: Recommend water view room. If there on a weekend you will need an advance reservation for local res...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your experience at the hotel as well as the Bohemian Bar and Grill! Thank you for being a loyal Marriott Rewards Member and I appreciate you sharing your comments about your stay. Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance. Best Regards, Betsy

530 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We have now stayed at the Bohemian three times at the started our Florida holidays. It is a great place to go to straight after a long flight. Easy to find and away from the crowds. Relaxing, attentive staff, and a peaceful location. Highly recommended and we will defiantly be back.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for being a loyal guest at the Bohemian Hotel Celebration and I appreciate you offering your recommendation to stay here! I am glad you have experienced the peaceful and relaxing location as well as the attentive staff. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the team. Thanks again! Sincerely, Betsy
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Having just finished a long assignment away from home, I decided to take a 3 day weekend weekend with my wife in Celebration, where we met 2 couples who are long-time friends. We had visited here before, and it seemed like a nice place to get away from the crush of Orlando tourism, while still keeping those options. I am mostly a Marriott traveler, so I looked up the hotel choices, and this seemed the best for what I was looking for. It absolutely was. The package I booked gave me a really large King room with a nice view of the lake behind the hotel. The room was very comfortable. The lobby area is really set up in a cozy, eclectic fashion that invited people to eat, drink and socialize. Thhere is a great patio behind the lobby where you can dine and socialize, and pool was very inviting. There was always a positive buzz here, morning or evening.

The service was absolutely the best I have had in a long time, whether it was the valet parking, the restaurant servers, or the front desk staff. They took care of every need I had, almost instantly.

The services in the town are just 100 yards away, so going out for a walk or a meal was very convenient. Access to Disney World and Orlando is also very easy.

One word of caution. While my room was large, my friend's room was smaller (but very comfortable), so do ask before you book your acommodations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
It sounds like you had a very nice getaway with your long-time friends in Celebration and I appreciate you letting us know. It really is a relaxing setting on the lake and I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience dining and socializing on the terrace. There usually is a positive buzz around the hotel as the team enjoys being of service to our guests who are having a great time! I hope you will have the opportunity to come back soon! Sincerely, Betsy
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I discovered this neighborhood, and THEN this hotel, because as a small home builder, I had come into the town for the national homebuilding tradeshow, and wanted to see for myself the Disney neighborhood Celebration. Love the well planned neighborhood, love the pedestrian friendly downtown with shops and restaurants, and ABSOLUTELY love the boutique hotel that was featured right on the downtown water. The Bohemian Celebration is one of the funnest, funkiest, and finest boutique hotels I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. Its a Marriott property, so you can get your rewards points, and you will be bowled over by top notch service for almost everything you desire in this establishment. I simply cannot say enough good things about it. Its far from cheap, but its not over the top expensive either, but you will see that your money is well spent by the service you get in return.

Room Tip: You'll pay extra for the rooms overlooking the lake, but you won't be spending any time in y...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Christopher C, I love your amazing review of the hotel and the charming town of Celebration...you describe it so eloquently! I know the team will appreciate your compliments on the service as they truly pride themselves in taking great care of our guests. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Warm Regards, Betsy
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had a really nice experience. The location is perfect in the heart of downtown Celebration with shopping, restaurants and bars. There's so much to do including a new bicycle and surrey rental facility at the hotel that was added since my last visit a few years back. We rented a 4 wheel surrey bike at the hotel and had a wonderful time. One of the most enjoyable things we did our entire trip. Four of us got on the same bike and had a really fun time pedaling around the community. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks to the entire Bohemian Hotel staff for making our stay so enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear George R, I appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at the hotel and I am very glad you enjoyed your stay. The surreys and bikes have become a very popular activity at the hotel and the town is a perfect place to ride around. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Betsy
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Winter has hit Florida and our plans for the last couple of days of our holiday changed - the beach isn't always fun in the rain....- we therefore found ourselves in Celebration needing lunch. We stopped at The Bohemian and it was such a fabulous surprise find. Glorious decor, views, staff were friendly, welcoming; the ambiance was amazing. The food was very good and reasonably priced, we ate in the reception area which we all loved. If we come back to Florida this is one place we will definitley think about staying at.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
It's great to hear you found us unexpectedly on your visit to Celebration and I am glad you enjoyed the ambiance of your dining experience. I look forward to the opportunity to have you stay with us on your next trip. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance! Best Regards, Betsy
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Hotel staff was discourteous. Internet did not work, did not make sufficient attempts to fix. Paid for a lake view, was given a room where you can barely see the lake, could not move us because the hotel was sold out. The manager did not seem to care about Marriott Elite status as this is not a Marriott property, but just a marketing arrangement with Marriott. Will not stay again. Room was clean, but for the price of this hotel can get just as nice of a room for a lot less! If you are a Marriott Elite member, you will be very dissatisfied with your stay.

Room Tip: Be careful about paying for a lake view, they have "lake view" rooms without much of a vie...
Dear L Cooper,
I am very disappointed that you had a bad experience and you felt the staff was discourteous. We pride ourselves in taking great care of our Elite members and honor all the same benefits offered at Marriott, my apologies if this was not the case. I did want to share that we just had our internet upgraded to 70MB which should alleviate any future problems. If you would ever consider giving us another opportunity to be of service please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Betsy

Been to Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!