“Cute, quirky, nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Cute, quirky, nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a recent weekend getaway. We wanted to try something off the beaten path, and we really enjoyed it. Celebration is a pretty area, with shops and restaurants. The hotel lobby has funky furniture, and also serves as the dining area. There is a small bar area as well. Definitely a boutique feeling, but it works. The staff was very friendly, from the front desk personnel to the dining wait staff. Our room was on the corner, facing mainly the front of the hotel. It was a nice view of the shops, and a small amount of the lake behind the hotel. There were several wedding at the hotel that day, but the noise wasn't that bad. The room was spacious and had everything we needed,except a magnifying mirror in the bathroom. This is an issue that I have had in several hotels lately. It's a small thing, but would go along way in my book! The bed was comfortable, but I did overhear that staff telling guests that they are getting all new beds.

We didn't eat dinner at the hotel, mainly because we wanted something a little quieter, with the weddings going on, but we did have breakfast there. We sat outside and really enjoyed it. The food was very good, the scenery was great, and our server was extremely friendly. The outdoor area is a definite plus to the hotel.

I would definitely go back to this hotel. I liked its uniqueness, and charm. The staff seemed eager to please, and made for an enjoyable weekend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, facing the lake, less noise great view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Bohemian Hotel Celebration and I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend getaway. It is a wonderful, relaxing setting in the town of Celebration on the lake. I hope you will have the opportunity to return and enjoy dinner in the Bohemian Bar and Grill. Warm Regards, Betsy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Booked this hotel for a girl's weekend during which we were having a small reunion & going to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. From beginning to end the stay at this hotel was an enjoyable experience.

Upon arrival to the room, there was music playing on the hotel room's Bose stereo. These Jazz CDs are available for purchase from the hotel.

Our room faced the Celebration lagoon/lake & had French Doors and was lovely. One evening we hosted a small wine-drinking gathering in our room for 3 adults & it was just the right size, but probably couldn't have accommodated any more. For 3 people, though, it was great.

Valet parking is optional. You can park free in parts of Celebration, on the street and not far from the hotel.

You need a room key to go to ANY floor in the hotel. This is a nice touch & adds security, but you'll need to go down & greet & escort any visitors during your stay.

Our room had a refrigerator and wet bar set up which was handy. The bathroom was quite nice and Kessler brand hotels (of which this is one) have nice toiletries.

Celebration itself is like something out of the Truman Show. It's a master planned community with a great feel. Adorable!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the water are great, but the rooms facing the town have rocking chairs on the terra...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
It sounds like you had a wonderful girls weekend in Orlando and I appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I'm sure it was quite convenient to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle. I appreciate the feedback on the things you enjoyed and if there is anything we could do to earn a 5 star please let me know! Best Regards, Betsy
New Brunswick
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The property had the promise of greatness...The lobby was breath taking and set my pulse racing at how great our room would be. We looked at 2 rooms. I knew immediatly that it was a "no" on the 1st room based on the musty smell when the elevator opened. The room we finally settled on was a king with a balcony. The carpets looked tattered and stained on our walk to our room.
The room appeared to be nice but upon closer examination I grew more and more disappointed. The bathroom was nice but that was pretty much where it ended. The bed was hard and the bedding was basic but the "cherry" on the proverbial "sunday" was definitely when I opened the armoire to find an old tube TV sitting in there. This was not a cheap hotel, couldn't we get a flat screen here? All in all a bit disappointing. My husband I are Platimum Members with Marriott and are use to being treated as valued patrons, we really didn't have that feeling at Celebration at all...I don't think we will go there again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was invited to a surprise birthday party at this hotel. I had heard that this was a great place for a party and was looking forward to this event. Unfortunately, the surprise was on me. The room seemed small for the group that was there. The service was very much lacking and unorganized. It was a plated affair and the servers seemed as if they might not have much experience at the job. When the dinner came baked chicken was served and I couldn't slice it it was so dry and tough. This was the worst I have ever had. The veggies were sparse and not everyone received the same on their plate. When coffee came the waiter would skip people and not ask if they wanted any at all. All in all it was a disappointing evening.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
My sincere apologies regarding your experience with your dinner at our hotel. I am very sorry that the quality of the food and service was disappointing as we pride ourselves in taking great care of our guests. I have reached out to others who also attended the dinner to express my regrets as well. I hope in the future you will allow us the opportunity to make it up to you. If there is any way I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to let me know. Sincerely, Betsy
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The location is wonderful. You can walk out the front door and find tons of quality shopping and dining. Lobby bar is great. Location is safe and convenient to everything in Orlando. I really enjoyed the unique look and feel of this hotel. Not a cookie cutter branded box.

Room Tip: A nice quiet hotel. Back rooms avoid the little street noise there is.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Good Day! I'm glad you found the town, the hotel and lobby bar interesting and comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and if there is anything we could improve to earn a 5 star please feel free to reach out to me. Warm Regards, Betsy
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The Bohemian Hotel, an Autograph Collection property affiliated with Marriott, located in Celebration FL is an excellent destination hotel or staging area for other activities in central Florida. The hotel offers guests just about every amenity possible and maintains a small hotel feel while providing a top-notch experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks out onto Lake Rianhard.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay at the hotel and glad you had a "top notch" experience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to be of service again soon!
Best Regards, Betsy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The location is great for the Orlando Parks or Attractions. It is also for visiting Celebration, Florida. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was great for walking around the town. The atmosphere was like all the Autograph collection hotels, kind of loungy rustic. Very relaxing.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!