“top hotel all new 5x rooms the best!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

You added Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration to your Saves list
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   225 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL 34747 (Formerly Mona Lisa Suite Hotel)   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
bree
“top hotel all new 5x rooms the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

supernice hotel supernice design, room is 5 star, unbelievable nice all design best furnitures and so nice. the location is quet but close to everything . breakfast is spanish so way more extended than american. the staf very kind, send me to good steakhouse charleys and to visit the nice town of celebration./

Room Tip: all rooms are super,
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear christophe s,

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to see all the great comments about our hotel design, location and breakfast and we hope that you had a great time with us! Celebration is a great little town featuring great restaurants and shops and our guests love it! Thank you again for staying with us and for your feedback, we hope to see you again very soon!

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed in the melia orlando great location but not too much after that. Was in a two bedroom and asked for the front desk to let manager know they could have better standards when cleaning. He was unavailable to speak with at the time when I asked to speak with him.
Expectations for the hotel I ended up being very disappointed customer service and follow up. Also matching price from other websites is not even possible

Will be the last stay at a melia brand hotel!!!

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are much better
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Travelled999,

Thank you for taking time to post your review. I am very sorry to hear that one of our managers was unable to assist you at the time you requested and that you were not satisfied with your cleaning service. Our management team should be at every guests disposal at any time and I see that we clearly failed in doing so in this instance. I would appreciate if you could please be so kind as to call me at the property at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns, as I am very interested in listening to your comments and recovering your loyalty as our guest. I am looking forward to your call.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at the Melia Orlando Hotel over the three day weekend. The Melia is condo/hotel with a full kitchen. My room had a living room and access to the bathroom from the living room as well as from my bedroom which was a plus. Not all suites are like mine. The staff was friendly (but I expect that). The location provided access to restaurants, shops and is in close proximity to ESPN Wide World of Sports. The laundry facility is free but is located in Building C & D. I really didn't like the fact that I had to go outside to access the main lobby of the hotel -- espcially because it was so cold this weekend. If I had one complaint it was that the shower never got hot enough even the nozzle turn all the way to hot. The complimentary breakfast was OK. Also, there was ample parking for the weekend even though they were sold out. All in all it was a good weekend but nothing amazing.

Room Tip: If you will be doing a lot of laundry - ask for Building C or D. Also, if you want added privacy, a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am not one to do blogs or reviews but I feel it is necessary this time for an informed consumer. We had reservations for the Melia based on reviews read on this website and calling the resort for more information. We are completely dissatisfied and was given false information. My husband has had a broke back so a soft bed is important to us. I called the resort this morning, Friday 2/15/13 and asked front desk what kind of beds did they have and if they were considered soft or firm mattresses. I was told then they were soft mattresses and they said I will transfer you to house keeping for more information. I spoke to house keeping where they confirmed, "mattresses are very soft, pillow top" that is NOT TRUE. It is now 9:00pm on Friday after we got checked in and the mattresses are not pillow top and they are very firm. We have now paid for 3 nights and have to worry about me or my husband being able to sleep for the next 3 nights. Another thing, the website says one of the amenities in the 2 bedroom suites is soaking tubs. They are not soaking tubs. They are regular bath tubs with dirty dingy tile in the bathroom. Our floor has construction zone signs but this isnt that big of a deal because we didn't hear noise, just seen dust. The lobby was crowded with a long wait to check in which isn't that bad either except the first time we came to check in the line was out the door so we went and ate then came back, still crowded. Not too big of deal either but for a 4 star it shouldnt be, the carpet is glued right to concrete floor so very hard. Cheap furnishings also for a supposed 4 star. Again, none of that is a big deal the only big deal to us is the bed. It also doesn't help that the front desk is rude and are not even familiar with their own resort. None of the other things would have really been noticed so much if it wasn't for the bed and bath tub situation. I did speak to a manager named Charlie, he basically said there was nothing he could do because resort was at full capacity. I don't believe that is a good solution for a unhappy customer. Some of the rooms are privately owned so some may have different beds than others. Unless you are okay with a hard bed, average to rude staff and a cheap hotel I wouldnt recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Tif1120,

Thank you for taking time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback. Based on guest comments made locally as well as feedback left on various websites and sources including this one, we have found that the majority of our guests seem to enjoy our beds and have a good nights sleep on them. However, I do understand that in certain situations like yours this may not be the case and I apologize that you did not have the same experience. If you would allow me the opportunity, Id like to discuss this and the other items mentioned in your review with you in further detail. Please feel free to contact me at the property to discuss. Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

When u arrive the difference is obvious lovely reception bar area just perfect looking, pool well kept attractive - rooms the best we've experienced in usa- in fact the best hotel we've stayed at this was our last couple nights after touring florida- pool towels not up to standard- resort fee covers free rides to celebration town five mins away good service - upstairs nice restaurant not open disappointing bistro bar ok but noisy children down to parents not supervising- bar staff very good highly recommend

• Stayed February 2013
Miramar, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I were excited about staying here. Our first impression with guest services were great. Our room was nice with a full kitchen, loved the decor. The beds could be a bit more comfortable but they were fine after a day of walking at a park. Value was good for the money, and located right outside the door step of the Disney Parks. Our issue was with checking out and the young lady who took care of me. I wont get into it too much but the young lady who checked me out of the hotel was totally unprofesional and really needed training. Not in check out process but in the way she addressed me and basically insuting me to my face and thinking it was funny. I left as quickly as possible and when I got home I contacted there corporate office. I got one email back stating that they cant believe she behaved in such a matter and would look into it, so they basically called me a liar. I then contacted there main office overseas and I'm still waiting on a reply two weeks later. If this is the way they treat there guest then we will be looking elsewhere to stay. Considering we go to Orlando once or twice a month they will miss out on our business. Apparently they don't realize how many choices one has in Orlando.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Angel C.,

Hello Mr. Angel C., thank you for posting your review. As I stated to you in our prior email conversation, we take these situations very seriously and pride ourselves in providing the best service possible to our guests. We do not tolerate any behavior that does not support this statement. I want to re-assure you that we have coached and provided further guidance and training for the above mentioned employee and that we provide continuous, detailed training and support for all our team members. I thank you again for your concern and for the great comments you also expressed in your review. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any further comments or questions.

Uberaba, MG
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

On the good side - Rooms are huge, silent and beds are extremely confortable. Very good value for money

On the bad side - far from parks, though if offers free shuttle. Service is slow and inefficient, so don't count on it, specially housekeeping... they just make your bed and change towels, so don't expect further cleaning during your stay. The included breakfast is extremely poor and limited, some guests even brought stuff they'd bought at the supermarket to the breakfast hall!

Worth only for the price / room size... but there are probably better options in town

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear RogrigoHueb,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much for staying with us! Unfortunately, I see that you had some concerns regarding our shuttle service and breakfast. We run several times a day to Epcot, Universal and Sea World. We find that for the most part our guests find the times convenient and timely; however I do apologize if in this case it was not to your satisfaction. If you could provide me with further details, I will be able to research with the company we partner with to determine the cause of the delay, if this was the issue. Regarding our breakfast, we provide a complimentary continental breakfast that includes bagels, croissants, two types of pastries, fruit, three types of cereal, milk, coffee and a selection of juices. We also have a full a la carte menu available with a selection of additional breakfast items to choose from like eggs, bacon and oatmeal. I apologize that you did not find it to your satisfaction, or if the option of a full breakfast was not communicated to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further comments or concerns, it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

Been to Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration? Share your experiences!