“Top european quality so hard to find in florida well done keep doing fantastic job” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration

You added Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration to your Saves list
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   225 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL 34747 (Formerly Mona Lisa Suite Hotel)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
up to -15% MeliáRewards
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

When u arrive the difference is obvious lovely reception bar area just perfect looking, pool well kept attractive - rooms the best we've experienced in usa- in fact the best hotel we've stayed at this was our last couple nights after touring florida- pool towels not up to standard- resort fee covers free rides to celebration town five mins away good service - upstairs nice restaurant not open disappointing bistro bar ok but noisy children down to parents not supervising- bar staff very good highly recommend

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Polish first
Miramar, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I were excited about staying here. Our first impression with guest services were great. Our room was nice with a full kitchen, loved the decor. The beds could be a bit more comfortable but they were fine after a day of walking at a park. Value was good for the money, and located right outside the door step of the Disney Parks. Our issue was with checking out and the young lady who took care of me. I wont get into it too much but the young lady who checked me out of the hotel was totally unprofesional and really needed training. Not in check out process but in the way she addressed me and basically insuting me to my face and thinking it was funny. I left as quickly as possible and when I got home I contacted there corporate office. I got one email back stating that they cant believe she behaved in such a matter and would look into it, so they basically called me a liar. I then contacted there main office overseas and I'm still waiting on a reply two weeks later. If this is the way they treat there guest then we will be looking elsewhere to stay. Considering we go to Orlando once or twice a month they will miss out on our business. Apparently they don't realize how many choices one has in Orlando.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Angel C.,

Hello Mr. Angel C., thank you for posting your review. As I stated to you in our prior email conversation, we take these situations very seriously and pride ourselves in providing the best service possible to our guests. We do not tolerate any behavior that does not support this statement. I want to re-assure you that we have coached and provided further guidance and training for the above mentioned employee and that we provide continuous, detailed training and support for all our team members. I thank you again for your concern and for the great comments you also expressed in your review. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any further comments or questions.

Uberaba, MG
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

On the good side - Rooms are huge, silent and beds are extremely confortable. Very good value for money

On the bad side - far from parks, though if offers free shuttle. Service is slow and inefficient, so don't count on it, specially housekeeping... they just make your bed and change towels, so don't expect further cleaning during your stay. The included breakfast is extremely poor and limited, some guests even brought stuff they'd bought at the supermarket to the breakfast hall!

Worth only for the price / room size... but there are probably better options in town

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear RogrigoHueb,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much for staying with us! Unfortunately, I see that you had some concerns regarding our shuttle service and breakfast. We run several times a day to Epcot, Universal and Sea World. We find that for the most part our guests find the times convenient and timely; however I do apologize if in this case it was not to your satisfaction. If you could provide me with further details, I will be able to research with the company we partner with to determine the cause of the delay, if this was the issue. Regarding our breakfast, we provide a complimentary continental breakfast that includes bagels, croissants, two types of pastries, fruit, three types of cereal, milk, coffee and a selection of juices. We also have a full a la carte menu available with a selection of additional breakfast items to choose from like eggs, bacon and oatmeal. I apologize that you did not find it to your satisfaction, or if the option of a full breakfast was not communicated to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further comments or concerns, it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way possible.

Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review about this hotel before we stayed there because I was mad how much extra a pool view was.. How SILLY of me. Enjoyed the outer view more! Felt more private! We did take advantage of the huge pool and hottub! Such a large suite! We got an amazing deal for this place! My fiancé and I still talk about our wonderful stay and want to go back!!! Used their shutel one of our four days. Got breakfast to go every day with juice (it was light but that was what we were looking for). We did not want a huge cotinetel breakfast taking away our time to get to the parks!! Made dinner once in the room and everything was provided. Went to celebration for dinner another night which was a shorty drive away. Just writing this review makes me so nostalgic and I am saving best for last.. The ONLY complaint was the bed.. WE COULD NOT WAKE UP OUT OF IT! It was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on and we never agree on beds! Thank you!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012
Dear Raefox22,

I can’t thank you enough for taking time to post this review after your original post. I am glad to hear that you and your fiancée enjoyed our property and that you are planning to return soon. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any further comments to share or you want to book your next stay! Thank you again for staying with us!

Best regards,

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

large bedrooms, large bathrooms (love the shower head), full kitchen, living room, balcony, clean. It was like a nice-size apartment. Staff is so friendly and quick to please. Especially Thomas, I had an issue with the bed mattress (I got an old one) so he moved us to a newly renovated room with a great mattress. I found out Melia purchased the hotel a few years ago and have been re-furbishing room by room, not quite gotten to them all yet. Understandable.
Enjoyed the breakfast in the restaurant so much that I went back twice. Beautiful restaurant, great ambiance.

Room Tip: They are still renovating but they refurbished the 2 bedroom suites first, better chance of newer ma...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Excellent apartment style hotel in Celebration with HUGE rooms and full size kitchen. Facilities and rooms were very clean. We had a car so we did not use the complimentary shuttle. We ate at the restaurant twice and the food was very good (did not go to the complimentary continental breakfast). Maritza at the front desk was outstanding and the rest of the staff was very friendly as well.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are best
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
West Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just returned from a 2 week stay here, the rooms are huge and really comfortable, coffee making machine, great fridge, microwave and hob, no cooker but I don't go on holiday to cook!

The bar staff were amazing, especially Jamie who makes the best cocktails ever. The food was really fresh and tasty and a reasonable price. Huge portions! We heard people moaning about the complimentary breakfast, repetitive... But go some where else if you don't like the choice! This is a room only hotel. Breakfast for me was fine, great juices, fruit, bagels and pastries with as much coffee as you want.

The hotel offers a shuttle to Celebration and its a gorgeous little town to visit. The food in the thai restaurant was great value and so tasty and the hotel will also pick you back up when your ready to leave.

If your doing the Disney parks this hotel is perfect as they provide a free shuttle but its also great to sit back and relax by the pool. Car hire would be good but its not essential as there are a few restaurants and shops in walking distance anyway.

One thing that I would say is maybe the reception staff could smile a little more but it's not worth knocking points off over!

Room Tip: No point requesting pool views you have to pay for them.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear, Ch1980WestYorkshire,

Hello! Thank you for posting your review! It was a pleasure to have you with us, we hope to see you back for your next holiday! Please make sure you contact me prior to your arrival to set everything up for you! Thank again for staying with us!

Best regards,

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive
4.5 of 5 stars 3,337 reviews
Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Holiday Inn Orlando - Downtown Disney Area

Been to Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration? Share your experiences!