It took a very long time to choose this property over the highly rated Floriday's. Because of the lack of reviews I was a little apprehensive but LOVED IT and glad we made this choice. We traveled to Orlando with my husband, mother and infant son for his 1st Birthday. The hotel was great and had two large rooms with King size beds.
There are alot of things I would like to say about this property but I am going to try to make it short.
1. Great location if you plan to spend your time at the Disney properties
2. Two words.... LARGE ROOMS!!!!!!
3. Car is necessary and the Celebration community is great and less crowded then other areas like International Drive and Universal Blvd.
4. One downside to the property is that you can not walk from the lobby (main entrance) to your room. You have to move through the side of the property. This was a problem on days we went shopping with bags, suitcases, etc.
5. Resort fee is not $15.00 a day it was like $20.00 because taxes were applied each day. I was expecting this charge and did not mind because many hotels in the area especially those with suites have resort fees. This property resort is much less than other properties.
6. Traditional contiental breakfast with the option to purchase from menu.
Overall this hotel was good, plan to stay again. If your looking for a property that has lots of amenties and activities throughout the day this is not the property. But if your looking for a hotel with large rooms that sleeps everyone comfortable, new property, and great location half the cost of surrounding hotels then this is it.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury & Location fuse together at Melia Orlando ALL-Suite Hotel, a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor(R) Hotel. The hotel is an oasis located in one of Forbes Magazine's Top Ten "Prettiest Neighborhoods" while being close to the magic of Orlando. Melia Orlando Hotel at Celebration is a luxury all-suite hotel featuring 240 spacious one and two-bedroom suites, complete with sleek designer kitchens, beds with Egyptian cotton linens, LCD flat screen TVs, and balconies overlooking our vanishing-edge pool or Florida landscape. The property is centrally located in the award-winning village of Celebration and minutes from the gates of the Walt Disney World(R) theme parks. With transportation to Celebration Town Center and all major area theme parks, location is as extraordinary as the personalized service and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Melia, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mona Lisa Suite Celebration
- Hotel Mona Lisa Suite