“Food excellent as usual ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Mansfield, England
“Food excellent as usual ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014 NEW

We always visit Town Tavern when we're in Orlando, and this was our third visit to Orlando in 14 months so probably our 6th or 7th time eating here. It was 26th Dec evening and the town was super busy for the snow festival (lovely). We got a table after a short wait and sat outside. We had onion rings and chicken tenders to start. I had my usual wedge salad with chicken - delicious. Celebration ale accompanied it. I do wish they sold it by the bottle to take home, it's so lovely! Service was friendly and efficient. Look forward to next visit!

“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014 NEW

We visited Celebration and glad we did . Found this nice establishment sat at the outside bar,it was cool. Bartender was really nice and the environment was great.

Orlando, Florida
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014 NEW

I used to live in Boston. I've had great New England seafood before. This place is comparable to places up north. Delish! Everything was fresh and well seasoned. Portions were sufficient.

The ambience is nothing fancy, but there is ample outdoor seating.

It's pricey, but on par for the area.

Beverly hills, fl
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014 NEW

If visiting the Disney area Celebration Town Tavern is a must. Located a short distance from the Disney parks Celebration is a beautiful small town with a lake along the store fronts. I went to see the Christmas festivities with the snowfall on Main St. but first needed to satisfy my hunger. With many eateries to choose from I decided on the Celebration Town Tavern with its New England atmosphere and meals. The owners are from New England and brought their own NE touch to Florida. The clam chowder I can honestly say was the best ever. I had a burger and a beer but there is also a wide range of other delicious entrees on the menu. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Although there is a tavern atmosphere in an area of the restaurant there is also a area for quiet enjoyable dining. In fact in the area I was in the staff was setting up for a party of 50 so they do welcome groups( I left before they arrived). We will be entertaining friends in Orlando in January for my wife's birthday and we will be returning to the Town Tavern for our birthday dinner.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Homosassa Springs, Florida
“New England warmth.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

We had chowder for an appetizer. It was thick and tasty. We all four chose different meals, and they were all very good. Would go there again. The town is a nice place to walk around. There are many shops and restaurants.

• Visited January 2014