“Uncle and nephew from Belgium. We visit this pub since 5 years every april.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mulligan's Pub

Mulligan's Pub
39 Blake Blvd, Celebration, FL
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Irish
Borsbeek, Belgium
“Uncle and nephew from Belgium. We visit this pub since 5 years every april.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Found this pub on google before my first vsit. I come back every month of april since then( 5 yers ago). We like the people, the service, the Guinness and the food!!! The music needs some more Irish sounds and it could be less loud.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Connecticut
“Very good Irish Pub with drinks and food - nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was in town for a business conference at the nearby Gaylord’s Resort. I was looking for a place to eat by checking Google maps for ideas, when I spotted Mulligan’s Pub on a small street off of the Irlo Bronson Highway near Joe’s Crab Shack.

So I decided to visit Mulligan’s and was very pleased with what I found. I ended up parking in what was the back of their building. It was a Friday night at 6:00 pm and there were a few tables outside the back door filled with people, a good sign.

I went inside to find a typical Irish pub with dark wooden walls decorated with Irish and sports themed knick knacks. They had several TV’s showing various sports including a rugby match from England.

I found a seat at the bar and ordered a Guinness ($5.50) while looking at their menu. The menu had burgers, soups, salads, and a variety of Irish dishes.

I chose two dishes. First, I ordered a Guinness stew ($7) which came in a medium size crock style bowl along with 4 slices of bread. The stew broth was delicious and the chunks of meats and vegetables were huge. Next, I ordered the Shepherd’s Pie ($10) which came with the potatoes and meat mixture inside the same size bowl. As a side, I chose a salad. The bowl came with potato overflowing the bowl. It did not appear to have been baked long as there were no browned edges. But, it was very good and filling. The salad was much larger than I had expected.

For happy hour (5 to 7) they had a 2 for 1 special with domestic drafts. I ordered a Yuengling ($3) and got a second one for free.

They have trivia on Thursdays. I was sorry that I missed that.

I was very pleased with my meal. It was more food than I had planned as I was surprised at how big the portions were.

All of the bartenders were friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed my meal there and I would not hesitate going back if I was in the area.

• Visited September 2012