We have stayed at this resort for the last 4 years and is undergoing renovations. It's pot luck if you get a refurbed unit. The decision to refurbish was necessary some areas are tired and work on going. Yes, it can be annoying but needs to be done. Our unit had faults with the washing machine, dishwasher and fridge - the washing machine they fixed reasonably quickly but they needed 4 people to sort it.
The staff are friendly and efficient but Kenzie's is not up to standard. The atmosphere not the same.
If your on a golfing holiday the new owners of the golf course have restructured the pricing and it does not matter if you are a guest - no discount unless you make a noise or suffer the timeshare tour.
The course is still one of the best but getting priced out. Slow playing there.
hopefully once the renovations are finished it will be back to it's best.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Hotel Celebration
- Mystic Dunes Resort And Golf Club
- Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Hotel
- Wyndham Palms
- Mystic Dunes Hotel
- Mystic Dunes Golf Resort
- Mystic Dunes
- Mystic Dunes Resort
- Mystic Dunes Resort Golf Club
- Wyndham Palms Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Venere, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.