“Peaceful and quiet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Peaceful and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our time at this resort. The room was beautifully decorated and very spacious. It made you feel at ease and able to relax. We especially enjoyed it as, this resort caters to a lot of couples and retirees, thus so much more tranquil surroundings particularly in Jan., and Feb. The pools make for a very laid back breakfast setting. The grounds are teeming with lush plants and plenty of wildlife. Also the golf course, well manicured, and well tended. A definite hide-a-way or romantic get-a-way!

Room Tip: Request a room on the upper levels for a more quieter setting. Also a room with a king bed and larg...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I really think is a great place to stay with a family. It is very close to the parks and have everything you need to feel just like home. Best that all is not expensive. I definitevely recomen it. Rooms and kitchen are huge.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed this hotel, the room was nice and of course the jacuzzi tub was a nice touch. The decor was a little outdated though and could have used some some updating. The pool near our unit was very nice and there were plenty of towels and chairs. We didn't visit the pool with the slide as it was too crowded. Did try out the mini golf, not much to it at all, but it was an entertaining time for our 6 year old. Hotel property is huge, but that didn't bother us. My biggest complaint is we stayed for two nights and received NO housekeeping. That was a little disappointing especially coming back after a long day at Universal.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chicago Land Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I didn't get a chance to stay in the condos, so I cant comment on the living quarters. However the golf course was 2nd to none I've played in the are so far. I loved it!!! Normally, I do not like to see workers grooming and planting flowers on a course in the middle of the day, however it gave me a feeling that they are keeping this course well groomed during the duration of the day. The touch screen GPS equipped on each cart was also a nice feature. The clubhouse was well laid out and spacious....not to mention pleasant to look at. For the price I paid on Golf 18, I it was almost to good to be true. There is not value in the land of Mickey Mouse. I was very pleased at the course amenities and I will return to stay on the grounds next time!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here and after reading the reviews I was totally surprised that anybody had a complaint it was clean the room was relaxing and beautiful the scenery by pool great I loved it and will be back next year thanks for an amazing stay guys

• Stayed August 2013
Snellville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently visited mystic Dunes on a short family vacation. Our stay was wonderful, the pools were clean. The only downside is the rooms are pretty outdated, but other than that the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Mystic Dunes is only a few miles from all the theme parks. I enjoyed my stay and will be returning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Erwin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would stay here again if I had not moved to the area. It is hidden in west Kissimmee just off 192. We could have stayed all day every day but we had plans in the area. The water slide and pool bars were awesome. They even drove a golf cart to pick us up and take us to the other pools. Huge resort. Rooms a little outdated but not so bad to complain. The parking was a little out of control but otherwise not a bad stay. We stayed a week with no problems.

Room Tip: Ask for something close to the elevator
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!