“How to ruin a Beautiful Day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 10 Attractions in Celebration
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: The famed father-son team of Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Jr. designed this 18-hole championship course that features a park-like atmosphere with a natural wetland environment.
Piermont, NY
8 attraction reviews
“How to ruin a Beautiful Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friendly staff and lots of water, too much water. I didn't bring enough golf balls!
I'll come back in 20 years when I play better.

Visited March 2013

Hounslow, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Top Class Establishment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Staff and ground were more than expected. Great Pro shop and club boy very helpful. Not such a challenge but more of a pleasure.

Visited March 2013
Halifax ns
11 attraction reviews
“Got Soaked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is hard to write a bad review after reading all the good ones about this track and maybe it was just a bad day or a bad round or maybe both. This is a typical diabolical Pete Dye design that makes you pay attention on every shot. The course was in good condition but I found the greens inconsistent.
The trouble started on the third tee. I was getting ready to hit my tee shot when the Ranger/Marshall came roaring up behind the tee and started yaking at one of the guys I was playing with. Where I play when someone is teeing off the Ranger should be seen and not heard. On 18 I was getting ready to hit my second shot when the fairway sprinklers came on full force soaking me as well as my clubs and the cart. This should not have happened and it left a real bad taste in my mouth about the whole day.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis
“One of my favorite courses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have played this course on visits to Orlando for the second year now and it is consistently in pristine shape. And I can see why, workers were out in full force one morning working on all areas of the course. You can tell that they took pride in every detail.

The lunch was fabulous. We played 36 one day and the starter was very friendly and poked fun of me not being a Yankee fan :). The pace of play was fantastic and we finished all 36 with sunlight to spare!

The course itself is very challenging. You had better score well on the front 9 because the back 9 will do damage to the score card for sure.

I really love playing on this course. I would say its in my top 3 courses i have ever played.

Visited January 2013
Syracuse, Ny
“Great course!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I played here twice last week. Great course! Pace of play was slow one day but fine the next. There is a fair amount of water on the course and a GPS was helpful since we didn't know the layout of the course. Condition of the course was very good. Great practice facility and clubhouse. Had lunch in the clubhouse and it was very good for sandwiches. Challanging course and I would definetly play there again.

Visited February 2013