My wife and I stayed at Reunion for the first time after normally staying at Bonnett Creek.
Reunion Resort is a bit different in that it is a mixed-use community, part vacation resort and part neighborhood or full-time homeowners.
Although very clean, with plenty of pools, upscale and everyday dining choices and recreational choices such as golf and tennis, we found the resort not as pedestrian friendly as others. Most restaurants require either a long walk or a ride in the car. The same with the water parks. Although once there, there are no complaints with the facilities.
It is a new Wyndham property with a few kinks to be worked out. Possibly adding golf carts, buggies of some sort at the villas?
We also has a slight problem with housekeeping response, but that is a small issue.
The front desk staff is superb and extremely attentive. The restaurants are outstanding and the pools and wateparks are very nice.
Given time and attention to some of the smaller things that make other Wyndham resorts so user-friendly, this will be a top notch destination.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.