Our family (including two children ages: 13 & 11) rented a two bedroom unit in the Grand Reunion Resort (the main building where the lobby/check-in is).
WOW, our unit was large, stylish, very clean, with amazing views out over the golf course from the inside and out on the wrap around balcony.
The children had their own bedroom which had two separate regular/queen beds and on suite bathroom (two sinks).
Between their bedroom and ours was: a separate kitchen (stainless steel appliances) with eating counter-top & barstools, dining table and chairs, living room area with TV/entertainment center, and... get this a "wet bar" area and tucked away a washer/dryer.
Our bedroom, with king sized bed, had its own balcony overlooking the golf range and a very large on suite bathroom with walk in shower, separate bath and separate his/hers sinks. All bedrooms had their own TVs, so no arguing over which channel to watch. The beds were all very comfortable and the air-conditioning just right!!!
They don't advertise it, but they have a lovely business center, where you can check-in & print boarding passes for your flight.
We stayed for seven nights and were able to book using the "Home Sweet Home" Special rates which were FABULOUS for a two bedroom unit of this quality. Housekeeping was somewhat inconsistent: sometimes the bathrooms were out of wash clothes, no one came in on our last day to tidy up, and on the last night we were out of toilet paper, we made do.
I found the Grand Resort building and adjacent facilities to be super clean, up to date, stylish and very appealing. I shouldn't forget to mention the valet parking, the attendees were super friendly, always welcoming and another big bonus was that valet parking was included in our room rate!!
The on site water park is very special if you are traveling with younger kids. I found the landscaping and property in general to be very aesthetically appealing. From Reunion you have easy access to gas stations, eateries, pharmacies etc., just outside the property boundaries. In particular we enjoyed visiting nearby Champions Gate and breakfast at the Paris Bistro there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort, conveniently located at Exit 58 off Interstate 4, is just 6 miles from Walt Disney World. For vacationers seeking more than a 400 square foot hotel room, Reunion offers spacious one- two- and three-bedroom villas as well as multi-bedroom vacation homes, most situated directly on the golf course. All accommodations have a complete kitchen and expansive living area. Reunion serves up an unparalleled golf experience, complete with 36 holes of signature golf designed by Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. In addition to golf, Reunion offers a unique blend of amenities. Whether riding horses on our more than 20 miles of trails, splashing in our multi-acre, multi-pool water park, or enjoying bicycle or Seagway rentals. A Jack Nicklaus designed golf course will open in 2006, followed by our tennis pavilion. The children's recreation program gives parents an opportunity to enjoy a leisurely dinner at the clubhouse or nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Wyndham, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reunion Resort And Club Wyndham Grand Resort
- Reunion Resort & Club Wyndham Grand Hotel Celebration