“never disappointed at Big Deck Raw Bar” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Crystal River, Florida
“never disappointed at Big Deck Raw Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

just like to say, from steamers, very reasonable, to grouper plate, or my favorite, the grouper sandwich, and atmospere at Big Deck Raw Bar is always pleasant, wide open, and enjoyable... it is our favorite place to eat at Cedar Key...

• Visited June 2011

Ethridge, Tennessee
“sprinkly and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I only made it here once, will go back more often in the future. I dropped in for lunch on a Saturday afternoon, and the place was packed and a musician was playing - can't remember his name but he was very good. You are on the water - not open water but the bay on the other side of Dock Street - and it is outdoor seating. I had a beer and a Cuban sandwich, and it was awesome. The girl who waited on me was as sweet as she can be and even patted me on my shoulder - I'm a grumpy old woman so I am grateful when the young folks are nice to me :-) I asked if I could bring my German Shepherd in next time; she said everybody is welcome. There was a little dog and a kitty having lunch on each side of me. The music was jammin' The water was sprinklin' The Budweiser was buzzin' You look out over the water and you just don't want to leave.

Visited July 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“wild”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Saw musican Steve Champagne, awesome show great time excellent food top notch waitress and a very cool bartender. Will definetely stop there again.

• Visited July 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
“BEST TIME EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Had a great time at the Big Deck. Excellent service, awesome food! Try the cheeseburger wrap and blackened grouper, best ever. Music was great, everyone there friendly and having a great time. Recommend to all visiting Cedar Key!We will be back.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The Coolest bar in cedarkey!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011 via mobile

I got to tell you....I had the best service in Cedar Key,ever! The food was awesome, servers were very polite, and the scenery was beautiful. I thought the drinks were greatly proportioned. margaritas were the bomb!!! We'll definitely be back there soon! :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere