“Kayaking fun” 5 of 5 stars

Spring Hill, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Kayaking fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Cpt. Daniel shuttled us out to Seahorse key where we enjoyed experiencing a nice day on the water. We called to make arrangements a few days before. The day of I checked in and he checked the tide and wind forecast and told me when the best time for the day would be to go out. We met at the launch, loaded our kayaks and headed out to Seahorse Key. We arranged a time for pick up and were off. About 45 minutes prior to pick up he came out and checked on us as there was a storm rolling in. We loaded up and headed back to shore. I thought it very professional that he took the time to come out and check on us early just in case. We enjoyed our paddling experience.

Morganton, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Delivers to you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were in the area on business with my husband and my son and I decided to rent kayaks while my husband was working. We called Daniel on our way into Cedar Key and he recommended three choices of good places to stay that we could launch our kayaks from directly. We got a room at one of the recommended selections and it worked out great. He delivered the kayaks the next morning at our requested time. I love that his kayaks have backs to them. It make for a much more comfortable experience. Daniel and his wife were so friendly. If we are back in the area, we will rent from them again!

Groveland, Florida
“Fantastic Rental Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I were going to bring our kayaks to Cedar Key for a long weekend but she wanted to check into renting to save some hassle. I'm sure glad she called Daniel at Cedar Key Paddling. Nicest guy you ever want to meet, great equipment, great prices and completely satisfied with every aspect of the rental. He offers way more than you would expect. We ended up opting for a canoe and he brought it to our cottage and put it right at the waters edge, gave us advice on where to go and what to do, and picked us up in a completely different location to make it easier on us. I wouldn't even consider anyone else for canoe or kayak rentals in Cedar Key. Thanks Daniel for a great experience!

Cedar Key
19 attraction reviews
“Have Recommended Cedar Key Paddling Often”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have a business in the area and whenever our guests want to go paddling especially on paddle boards we always tell them to go to Cedar key Paddling. The owner is a local young family man who grew up in this area and knows the local gulf water like the back of his hand. We know that sending this business patrons it is a win win situation.

Visited July 2013
“Absolutely best deal on the island! Great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My sisters and I called Daniel about kayaking as novices that didn't really know what we wanted. He answered many questions on the phone and many more when he delivered three kayaks to our rental. He and his wife were both professional and super friendly. They gave perfect advise, offered to text us if the weather changed and told us to call them when we wanted him to pick them up. Thanks to Daniel we were able to kayak the backwater in the morning, take a break and kayak to Atsena Otie Key in the afternoon. We saw white pelicans, manatees, porpoise, and lots of birds. Thanks to these great people, kayaking was the highlight of our sisters' weekend! Don't use anyone else in Cedar Key!!

Visited August 2013