“Cedar Key B&B- the perfect retreat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Key Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedar Key
Cedar Key Bed and Breakfast
810 3rd Street, Corner of, Cedar Key, FL 32625   |
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 4 Cedar Key B&B and Inns
Gainesville, Florida
“Cedar Key B&B- the perfect retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Cedar Key B & B was wonderful. This 1880 house had all the charm of a home built when Cedar Key was an active trading center. The home is well located for walking along the Gulf which we enjoyed each morning . Most of all Alice and her staff were very accommodating. They made sure my medically required dietary restrictions were followed, and prepared a special breakfast for me each morning. The gardens are very inviting, as is the porch where guests gather to chat and read during the course of the day.
For people who do not know Cedar Key, it is a small community which has fishing, boating kayaking and other activities on the Gulf readily available, as well as a thriving art community and first-rate restaurants - a great spot to totally relax.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

233 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Mims, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a very interesting home with amazing landscaping. There are a few 400 year old oaks in the yard (huge). We had our own balcony overlooking the road. It was very romantic. The house was attractive, interesting and very well maintained. I especially liked the 'bottomless cookie jar'. Would definitely go back there.

Room Tip: We stayed in the girls room and it was very nice. The bathroom was a little small and dated but it...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I don't believe that I have ever experienced an establishment be so responsive to a problem before. When we told them that the AC had gone out in our room the night before, the owner went way out of her way to make things right for us, finding us a wonderful new place to spend the following night and also turning it into the least expensive vacation in memory - plus we got to enjoy those amazing breakfasts and homemade cookies. If we're ever in Cedar Key again, this is where we'll want to stay. Thank you for treating us so well!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Honeymoon Cottage for our 2nd anniversary. The king size bed was so comfortable and the style of the room was charming, although a bit 'girly' for my husband's taste. I loved the claw-footed bathtub/shower. It felt so good after a day on the water to climb in and let the hot water relax my muscles. One thing I really appreciated was how clean our room was. As an allergy sufferer, I am sensitive to dust and mold and fragrances, but during our stay, I had no issues. They must have a very good air filter, because I can't say that often about places I stay. The coffee and breakfasts were wonderful, as were the delicious cookies that are always available. Of course Alice and her staff are the reason behind everything being as great as it is. They were so friendly and helpful with any questions we had, and helped to make it a truly memorable, lovely getaway.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

More like an Inn actually, nicely though out rooms, common areas, pleasant owner, Alice.
This is very close to the center of Cedar Key, but is on the hill and away from any noise.
Coffee always on, as are cookies to snack upon.
I looked around the area and this is clearly one of the best places to stay.
I stayed in Miss Ida's room, no stairs and quiet.

Room Tip: All are fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Big Pine Key, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I spent the nicest three nights at this beautiful B&B that I have ever experienced. Alice and her staff are the kindest and most sincere folks I have been with in a long time and the breakfasts are absolutely delicious and very generous. I am sorry to say I could not finish my plates in the morning even though I really, really wanted to!! Please do yourself a favor and take the time to sit in the swing under the enormous oak in the center yard. Watch the squirrels play and listen to the wonderful music of nature walking hand in hand with you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Middleburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I just got back home from staying at Cedar Key B&B. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, Ms. Alice and the staff are very hospitable, I especially loved our breakfasts! My husband and I felt like we were at home. We highly recommend, especially if you are in need of de-stressing! We will be going back.

Room Tip: We stayed in Nanny's room, it is small. I was able to look at the other rooms, when we go again...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Cedar Key Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!