“Don't waste your money here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Orlando / Casselberry

You added Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Orlando / Casselberry to your Saves list
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Orlando / Casselberry
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 N. Oxford Rd., Casselberry, FL 32707   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
florida
“Don't waste your money here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2010

Coldest days of the year and no heat, bed needed to be replaced years ago, microwave inop, tv remote inop, 1 towel to share with 2 adults, coffee pot but no complimentary coffee.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

Thank you for an enjoyable stay while our house was being remodeled. Hospitality was very warm, location is excellent for Central Florida, Maid service was great they were always there to assist in every need, maintenance was also ready to help in any way and if I needed something they always helped in a timely manner. This stay was an enjoyable one being away from my own home for a while, we now have not only a great place to refer family and friends out of town but an extended family. There are many places to eat, shop and close to the interstate. Laundry Room on premises.
Thanks again for your caring attitudes and making this an enjoyable stay. Patty

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
kennesaw ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2009

The hotel was nice on the exterior, the rooms are smallish but clean, the staff was all very pleasant and helpful. The one problem that we had was that the batteries in the remote quit working and it was replaced with a new one in a matter of minutes.

Over all a good stay, its not the Hilton but then again prices start under $50. If you are expecting room service, a rose on your pillow, and a foot massage at check-in... go else where. If you need a clean safe place to stay - this is a good choice

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
casselberry, florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

I had an event in Casselberry that several out of town guests came for. I went to the Suburban, they showed me a room and I spoke with the property manager several times to ensure my guests would be taken care of. First, they brought in a condescending sales manager who increased the price, refused to honor what had been posted, and kept saying things like, "Do you understand, does that make sense?" My guests said the floors were filthy, their feet were black from it. Another's blanket had cigarette holes in it. I plan events in Casselberry all the time and needed a good place to recommend. Too bad--now I'll send everyone to the selection in Altamonte.

• Liked — Location and outer property
  • Disliked — Sales manager and dirty rooms
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
casselbery
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2008

Good place to stay, excellent staff especially Ms. Melinda Bullock, friendly and professional....I will keep comming back to stay in this place..location.

• Liked — Clean and good staff
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2008

I went to Orlando for Mothers Day 2008. I had free points for my stay there. The typical rate was $55 which should of been my warning.

When we got to the non-smoking room it smelled like a smoking room. My wife asked if they had an iron. I said I had never been in a hotel that did not have an iron (strike two). I then lifted the pillow on the bed when I swore I saw something move on the bed. I caught it out of the corner of my eye but was not sure.

Next morning I found what I had seen still alive running across the floor to the kitchen.

What did I see? Periplaneta americana "American Cockroach!

Need I say more. Front staff was helpfull at checkin which ended at 11pm. I was late to my room so when I called down to ask about the Periplaneta americana they had already closed. I had that sensation all night that I was being run over.

I was too tired to get up and go to another hotel. I guess it could of been worse. I could of been on the show "Fear Factor"!

• Liked — Periplaneta americana
  • Disliked — Periplaneta americana
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
north carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2007

The motel looks nice from the front, but that is where it stops. The room was very small, carpet was filthy,bed was wavy and the room was musty smelling. It appeared that many people with wild children were living there, as the kids were running all over the place. Only stayed one night although we had reserved for 3 nights. I now know why they show no pictures of the inside of the room.

• Disliked — Dirty, needs updated.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Orlando / Casselberry? Share your experiences!