“Don't Go Out of Your Way” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Mysterious Sites
Attraction Details
DeLand, Florida
85 attraction reviews
“Don't Go Out of Your Way”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The community is small and "quaint." We actually stumbled upon it during some errands, by taking an access road from DeLand to Lake Helen. We would not, however, make a special trip.

Many of the homes are run down, and the people can be off-putting. I'm not sure if that was done purposely or not.

In the end, it's worth a "side-trip" if you are in the area, but don't make a special trip for this. It won't take you more than 30 minutes, and that's including if you choose to get a reading!

Visited December 2012

Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

it was a great town with beautiful scenery, the shops and bookstore are a must. lots of mediums to choose from.

Apollo Beach, Florida
“love the town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

love the town and medium disliked the hotel, Town had a good home feeling. comfortable and everyone is so kind and sweet. A town I would love to live in.

Jacksonville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Ginny Stern at Cassadaga Hotel... WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

While returning to Jacksonville from a weekend visit to a friend in Orlando I decided to stop at Cassadaga for a "consultation." Being familiar with the area and the "vibe" I relied on the local advice of going with the "feeling" of finding the right person and the appointment will available if you are meant to see them. It was Sunday, mid morning, and the welcome center where I had booked appointments before was not open. It opens at 11:30. So I crossed the street and entered the Cassadaga Hotel planning on waiting in the gift shop. I found a flyer for a professional astrologer, Ginny Stern located in the Hotel. I learned she was available in about 45 minutes, so I booked an appointment. Her reading was so accurate I would have sworn she knew me and what was going on in my life. She uses her computer to cast the chart explaining it saves her about 25 minutes of mathmatical computations, but the interpretation is all her wealth of experience and knowledge. Her observations and advice were beyond accurate. They were specific, not generalizations. It was the best reading I ever had. She is fantastic!

Montreal, Canada
“nice day trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My mom and I had a great time on a day trip to Cassadega. Lovely people and a nice lunch. The shops were charming and the people were even more charmimg. We bought some beautiful hand crafted jewelry and great crystals etc.

Visited October 2012