“Great price, great place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Franklin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrabelle
Franklin Inn
You added Franklin Inn to your Saves list
1589 Highway 98 West, Carrabelle, FL 32322   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Carrabelle B&B and Inns
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Great price, great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The Franklin Inn at Carrabelle has Large, clean rooms. Best shower set up! Clean and Large. Comfortable beds and pet friendly. Can't beat it for the price. Close to everything you need!! Good service and very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Leesburg, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I find the value for the price is unbeatable. My experience was clean and comfortable with great customer service. I have stayed on several occasions with the same great service and really needed the quiet getaway.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
South Shore of Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Down season rate is 55$+tx which is nice.

Nice hotel, non breakfast.
Clean and comfy rooms.
Quiet and calm.

Only draw back, wifi is only in the lobby, so if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.

Room Tip: if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
bethel, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were staying at St. George Island in August 2012 during the Hurricane Isaac. We had to be evacuated due to the threat of the hurricane. We originally had reservations in Talahassee Florida but found Franklin Inn much closer for when we were hopefully able to get back in to the island after the evacation was lifted. We had a total of 9 people traveling, and needed 1 room with handicap accessible which they did have, the rooms were very clean and neat, and you could park your car right outside your door which was reassuring since we didnt want to unpack everything we had taken with us. They were very willing to work with us, giving us extra time to stay there while waiting for the news of the evacuation to be lifted. (Which is very unheard of these days) They were even trying to help us find out when it would be lifted. If we would ever decide to return to St. George Island area, this is definately where we will be staying. The price for the rooms were very reasonable, and they definately could of jacked up the price due to the hurricane. Thanks so much for your hospitatilty and willingness to help us out!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

As usual everything was in tip top shape! I called and let them know I probably wasn't gonna be there before 10 pm..they said no problem and left me a room key! They make sure to be very friendly! I feel like they have known me for years! Love it!

• Stayed September 2012
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I tried them again after having stayed at their competator last weekend and being WAY WAY WAY over charged & being given the discount they always give me for stayong there under certain circumstances. I was very pleasently surprised this time at the franklin inn! and literally i saved $90 by staying here & not the other hotel in the area!! the room at the franklin inn was clean & I noticed they got new bedding since I stayed here last about 6+ mths ago. I literally have no complaints what so ever! i will def be stayong here again & I am so glad I gave them another try.

• Stayed July 2012
Inverness, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here 1 night on our way to a Family Reunion.. Everone was friendly and the price was right!! We had a clean non-smoking room. We didn't bring any pets but enjoyed getting our "puppy fixes" while we visited with other guests.. We will stay there again!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Franklin Inn? Share your experiences!