“gave it another try & very happy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Franklin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrabelle
Franklin Inn
You added Franklin Inn to your Saves list
1589 Highway 98 West, Carrabelle, FL 32322   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Carrabelle B&B and Inns
atlanta
“gave it another try & very happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I tried them again after having stayed at their competator last weekend and being WAY WAY WAY over charged & being given the discount they always give me for stayong there under certain circumstances. I was very pleasently surprised this time at the franklin inn! and literally i saved $90 by staying here & not the other hotel in the area!! the room at the franklin inn was clean & I noticed they got new bedding since I stayed here last about 6+ mths ago. I literally have no complaints what so ever! i will def be stayong here again & I am so glad I gave them another try.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Inverness, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here 1 night on our way to a Family Reunion.. Everone was friendly and the price was right!! We had a clean non-smoking room. We didn't bring any pets but enjoyed getting our "puppy fixes" while we visited with other guests.. We will stay there again!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

ive stayed here a few times. the first few werent so bad. very basic room,etc which was fine. the last time I stayed was terrible. my room had a huge flea infestation!! I had dozens & dozens of them on my legs, in the bed with me, jumping & crawling EVERYWHERE. I know its a pet friendly motel, thsts exactly why they need to make sure the rooms are properly cleaned & sprayed for bugs! they happilymoved me to a different room pretty quick, but upon check out DID NOT even offer a free night (knowing I come back once a month) or a discount or even an apology! if they had, I would probably have considered trying them again. needless to say, I wont be back.

• Stayed September 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

This inexpensive inn had very friendly service and was located in the perfect spot! The rooms were nice and clean! We greatly enjoyed our stay and if possible this will be our go to motel every time we go!

• Stayed April 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice clean room with 2 nice beds. Very nice with a coffee/tea pot in the room and the large vestibule. A nice very well managed motel. Thanks for the stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I came here to stay for Thanksgiving weekend to see my wife's family and didn't know what I was getting myself into until I got there. To be honest before I arrived I didn't have a huge expectation at all, but even so it was a disappointment. We only had 2 days booked, but shortened it to one day since the room was smelly and it was not clean. Matter of fact, when we checked-in, I noticed on the computer a message popped up and said "This room is dirty". I swear to you! She clicked right through it and I was willing to write this off as it could have been a glitch in the system. When we got to the room, it seemed like it was kinda clean but the more you looked around and open your nostrils the more you discovered it was not clean. We were so busy with our schedule we didn't have any time to complain so we got back pretty late that night and went right to bed but luckily we brought an extra blanket so we wouldn't have to sleep on the provided sheets. Other travelers staying with us got bites from bed bugs the morning after and we thankfully did not experience this. With this glooming over our heads, we decided to check out early and stay somewhere else.

I do want be fair and say the grounds are kept pretty clean and everyone I dealt with were friendly and accommodating. If you need a quick night to stay somewhere and a place to crash, then for the price, this place ain't so bad. I think they need to make sure the rooms are clean and at least smell good before a new customer walks into one. As long as they have that, it can be a decent place to stay. The bed bug issue and cobb webbs could have been avoided if they put forth this efforts and my review would have been a lot different.

Room Tip: There are no good tips....you're at risk to getting a cobb-webby, bed bug, smelly room at any po...