“Hidden Gem of the town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Cape Coral
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a unique vintage clothing shop offering beautiful hand selected vintage clothing, jewelry and accessories from the 1850's -1970's we have hand selected all the items and hope to find new homes to appreciate and love them
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Cape Coral, Florida
“Hidden Gem of the town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The older I've gotten, the more I've learned to just ask my mom what she wants for Mother's Day. This year, she kept ranting and raving about this shop. I made my way to The Curosity Shop to see what she was so impressed with. For starters, let me say that I am a manager of large retail store and I am constantly preaching to my people about how important customer service is. As soon as I walked in the door I was immediately greeted and welcomed with a smile. They have some gorgeous pieces, and what makes it even better is that they're unique. They also took their time in telling me about their other location. One step further, they asked me how my grandmother is doing (recently had a stroke) and I was very appreciative of that. It made it an extremely personable experience. If you're looking for unique pieces for a gift, whether it's clothes or jewelry, and wondering what great customer service looks like, I strongly advise you to check this place out!

Visited May 2014

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Lost in the Past of Gatsby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I have recently made a trip here to look for a few dresses and tuxes for my sisters Great Gatsby themed birthday party. We had been to nine different stores that day and with very little hope, we thought that this would just be another dead end. We were wrong! There were so many choices! The party's next week, I'm sure these will be a huge hit! Thank you guys so much. I will definitely be coming back soon.

Visited April 2014
“Wonderful walk through your past, your parents', your grandparents' and great grandparents' past!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

An awe inspiring trip through the past with vintage clothing, jewelry, hats and bags that has been collected over many years. From 1800 vintage bridegowns to 1950-60 style Lucy dresses, Jackie Kennedy type dresses, this is the place to go. Whether you are incorporating vintage clothing with modern wear or have a period event to attend, you will find what you need in this little place that is jam packed with history. Plan on at least an hour your first visit!

Cape Coral, Florida
“unique and artistic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This shop is such a jewel for our town! I only wish it was here sooner. It has such wonderful vintage finds and the owners are very knowledge and pleasant. I would recommend the Curiosity Shop to anyone who likes unique clothing to express themselves. They have both casual and dressy attire for any occassion

north salem
“Vintage at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wonderful man with unique stock of jewelry and clothing. James is extremely knowledgable and a dream to work with. Venture beyond storefront window to see the most beautiful collection of haute vintage clothing. If you have to have the most unique for Broadway productions , call James.